9. Miss Giggle Box

~an hour later~

I wake up, burying my face farther into what I'm pretty sure is my pillow, only to flinch in surprise when I hear a light chuckle from 'the pillow.' I look up, to see Gerard looking at me, "well, hello sleeping beauty." He says with a smile, setting down his phone and wrapping his arms around my waist. That's when memories from the rest of the day flood back. I smile gently, letting out a contented hum and bury my face in his neck.

"Dont be going back to sleep on me now sugar!" He whines and I smirk as an idea floods into my brain, "I'm noooot." I state innocently and he starts getting a little suspicious "what are ya doin' then Dol-" I dont allow him to finish the nickname, as I connect my lips with his neck and his breathing hitches. I trail kisses all around his neck, before settling on a spot and nipping gently. He grips my waist tighter as I start to suck on the spot, I dont pull away until I've left a bruise.

I smile, disconnecting my lips from his neck, before putting them back and trailing kisses up to his lips. He presses his lips against mine, a little rougher than usual, with a small growl. I smile into his lips as he flips us over so he's now hovering over me. "Nothing more than a makeout right baby?" He asks gently, resting his hand on my cheek, he remembers my reaction to my shirt coming off... I smile and nod lightly. He smiles back and reconnects our lips, a little more gently then before.

A few minutes later, as the kiss is starting to get a little more heated, my stomach growls. I giggle into his lips at the noise, but try to keep the kiss going. I find myself unable to calm down my giggles and he pulls away chuckling "alright miss giggle box, c'mon let's go find something to eat." He states and I nod, he gets off of me, and climbs off the bed. "C'mon Doll," he says, chuckling lightly and I smile innocently, making grabby hands at him. "What? You want me to carry you? You have legs Sugar," he smirks, but I continue reaching for him "pleeeaaaseee" I beg and he smiles "fine," he says, scooping me up and holding me on his hip, "god, you better be glad you're cute." He sighs as I bury my face back into his neck.

I rest my forehead on his shoulder and my arms around his neck as he carefully walks down the steps. When we make it to the kitchen he sets me on the counter, "alright, what do ya want for dinner Sugar?" He asks, I think for a moment and shrug. His eyes light up "can I cook something?" He asks, a small hint of excitement in is voice "you don't have to, we can alwa-" he cuts me off, resting his hands on the counter, caging me between his arms and pressing his lips to mine "shut up." He whispers gently, smiling against my lips. I giggle into the kiss and he pulls away "I'm cooking." He states and I sigh "fine. If that's what you wanna do," I say quietly and he chuckles, before stepping to the other side of the counter and doing his thing.

"Whatcha makin'?" I ask, dangling my legs off the counter where he had left me. He looks around the kitchen and hums "not much here, looks like we're having spaghetti." He says "sorry, we normally just eat out or order something, my dads not much of a chef and the best I can do is bake." I shrug and he chuckles "of course the cute little pastel girl bakes," he says teasingly and I look down, a light red blush taking over my cheeks.

I hop off the counter and walk over to Gerard, who had just turned on the stove to start the water. I reach for the box of noodles and start to open it, only for it to gently be taken from my hands. "No Doll," Gerard says gently, picking me up and setting me back on the counter where I was before. The cycle continues, me trying to help and him stopping me, until the food is done. He smiles and makes us both a plate, taking them to the dining room table. I follow and sit in front of a plate, he sits across from me and we both start to eat. He looks at me expectantly and I smile "it's good Gee," I giggle and a wide grin takes over his face.

Soon we're both done eating and are back to laying together in my room. I'm laying on his chest, he's playing with my hair, when his phone rings. He grabs it, sitting up with his back against the headboard and pulls me up with him. As if on instinct I wrap my legs around his waist and he rests a hand on my hip. He looks at the contact name; before  answering the phone, "hey bro... at Y/N's, why what's up?" A short moment of silence, then he groans "do I gotta? ... okay fine ... yeah, yeah, I get it. Gimme about thirty minutes ... so? ... calm your tits Mikes, I'll be there soon, just give me thirty." He hangs up and I tilt my head, "my mom wants me home..." he says quietly, rubbing my hip gently. I look down, I've never done good being left alone, something bad has always happened. It seems like that's always when my depression comes out to play...

He tilts my head up, "are you alright Sugar?" He asks and I shake my head gently, knowing that denying it will do no good. "You know I'd stay here with you forever if I had the choice Y/N, but guess what?" He asks, I look at him questioningly and he smiles, "tomorrow's friday, which means the weekend, and we can spend the whole weekend together how about that?" He asks, a wide smile takes over my face and I nod "alright Sugar... I gotta go now, I'll see you tomorrow okay," "okay..." I whisper back and he smiles "I'll stop by to pick you up in the morning." And with that he stands up, placing a quick kiss to my lips and another to my forehead, before grabbing his duffle bag and walking downstairs.

I follow him down the stairs and out of the house, shivering lightly at the cold from outside. I start to hand him his jacket and he shakes his head "keep it baby, I've got another one. I'm sort of a..." he pauses for a moment "a jacket slut," he chuckles and places another quick kiss to my lips, "now get back inside, you'll freeze..." he says gently.