Chapter 1

"Why is everyone so pressed?" Xiao Zhan asked Ji Li.

"How can you forget such an occasion! The CEO and his 2 sons will visit after 3 days! Look around, do we look decent? The CEO himself is scary" Ji Li replied while walking. Xiao Zhan followed him around and helped him put away some of the unnecessary things in the office. All of their phones buzzed, their manager sent an announcement in their group chat.

"Everyone please check your desks. No crumpled papers, files piled properly, temporarily remove those stupid apps on the pc, change the wallpaper of the pc to the company logo, take home all the pictures and posters that is on your desk. Check your area, remove those colorful chair pillows, be sure to clean those chairs, take out the trash, be sure that only papers are thrown in the trash bin put the others in your pocket, REMOVE ALL DECORATIONS. Are we all clear?"

Everyone replied yes.

"Let's maintain the cleanliness before they get here. After they leave, you can do whatever you want. If I get scolded just because some of you are stubborn, I will make you feel like you shouldn't have been in this company"

Everyone understood why the manager speaks that way. 3 years ago she was scolded by the CEO, she had trauma from there. After that year, she started reminding them about what to not do and what to do. She got scolded again because someone was stubborn. On her years of experience, she was finally receiving less scolding sessions from the CEO.

Xiao Zhan looked at his drawer, it was a mess. Several wrappers of candies, paper cups, and more. He gathered them up and threw them away. There were no posters stuck on his desk but he drew on the desk with a pencil. He thought it wouldn't come off but luckily it did. He didn't have much apps in his pc so he had no problem with it, he just had to change the wallpaper.

The next day, everyone maintained the cleanliness. The shiny tiled floor was being swept by the janitor to keep it shiny at all times. The rooms that were usually noisy had less noise. The people who were usually just hanging at the cafeteria was in their place doing whatever they should. Everyone was a little relaxed because today isn't the scheduled day. Unexpectedly, the CEO came today.

Someone from outside ran and whispered the news. "They're here!! Quick spread it!"

As soon as they heard it, they acted like they were doing their work. The hallways were quiet, it was so quiet that footsteps could be heard.

The CEO's youngest son, Wang Yibo. He is still 20 years old. He entered the building in a casual wear, he entered as if he was a nobody. Wang Yibo came in the morning yet no one noticed because he was wearing a cap and there are not many people who knows how he looks. When the CEO came, he already finished going around the building.

< Comfort Room >

Xiao Zhan was leaning on the wall beside the mirror. He was waiting for Ji Li. He was scrolling through the photos that his sister sent.

Someone entered the comfort room and did his business. Once he came out, he washed his hands. Xiao Zhan saw the person's shoe and found it cute because it was small compared to his own foot. He looked at the person's way of dressing, this dude was indeed cute, he loves wearing oversized clothes. When he saw the person's face, he smiled. How can someone be cute over all?

"What are you smiling about?" Wang Yibo asked. He was shorter than Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan smiled wider he tried to suppress his laugh but a little 'pft' came out. "Nothing."

"Now you're laughing." Wang Yibo stood straight. He looked a bit pissed.

Ji Li inside the cubicle recognized Wang Yibo's voice immediately. He wanted to open the door and pull Xiao Zhan out of the Comfort Room but he didn't want to be noticed.

"Sorry. Would you like an honest answer? Or a reasonable one?" Xiao Zhan stood straight and their height difference was seen.

"I want an honest answer." Wang Yibo replied. He still stood on his feet like a mighty person even though he was smaller.

"Well, you're cute."

Ji Li thought he heard wrong. He tried his best to suppress his laugh.

"Is that even a reason?" Wang Yibo looked confused.

"You look like a cuddly bear with your style of clothing. Your pants are big. They're not yours am I right?"

"These are mine. I just like wearing oversized clothes." Wang Yibo replied. He was pissed.

Xiao Zhan laughed a little.

"What's your name?" Wang Yibo asked.

"Xiao Zhan." He replied.

"You've never met the CEO's sons?" Wang Yibo asked.

"Why?" Xiao Zhan asked.

Wang Yibo grabbed his collar and pulled him down. "Guess"

"I get it. You're the youngest." Xiao Zhan placed his hand on top of Wang Yibo's head and pressed him down. He stood up straight. "Forgive me for the informality."

"You're creepily calm." Wang Yibo narrowed his eyes.

"Oh, sorry. Wrong reaction." Xiao Zhan cleared his throat and acted different. "What?! You're the CEO's son?! I am so sorry sir! Please forgive me!!" He cleared his throat again. "Was that how it was supposed to go?"

Wang Yibo laughed. "You're crazy. I'll go ahead." He smiled and left.

After hearing that the door closed, Ji Li came out of the cubicle. "Did he just laugh?" He stared at the door where Wang Yibo just left.

"Oh you're done, let's go." Xiao Zhan went ahead but Ji Li just stood there. "Why are you just standing there?" He asked.

"I am not moving these feet if you don't answer my questions." Ji Li crossed his arms.

"I'll leave you here then." Xiao Zhan replied and walked ahead.

Ji Li caught him right before he could leave the door and locked it. He used his body to cover the doorknob.

"What do you want?" Xiao Zhan asked irritatedly.

"Do you, by any chance, like the youngest son of the CEO?" Ji Li asked.