Chapter 4

1 week later...

Wang Yibo took his skateboard into the building. However before he entered, the guard stopped him.

"Little kid, why are you here? That thing is not allowed inside." The guard was tall. And as mentioned before, Wang Yibo was short.

Wang Yibo took out the lollipop in his mouth and raised his head. He used the lollipop to point at his face. "You see this face? Always remember it okay?" He placed the lollipop back in his mouth and took out his ID. "Hm?" He tilted his head, his eyes glared at the guard as if telling him he's about to get fired.

"I'm sorry sir. You may enter" The guard felt so much nervousness when he saw the ID.

Wang Yibo was somehow excited to see Xiao Zhan. He didn't mind the slacking employees. He didn't mind the messy place. He just rode on his skateboard going around the building.

"Zhan-ge!" He yelled in the hallways while looking for Xiao Zhan.

At first, the employees wanted to scold at whoever yelled. But after discovering that it was Wang Yibo, they wondered why he was looking for Xiao Zhan.

On the way of looking for Xiao Zhan, Wang Yibo bumped into someone. He was in good speed and the other was carrying a box of items, so they both fell to the ground. "Aishhh---- my skateboard!" Wang Yibo looked for his skateboard immediately and found it. He sighed. "I'm glad." Wang Yibo picked up his skateboard and dusted it. He was about to argue with the person that bumped into him but then he saw Xiao Zhan in the distance.

"I'm sorry sir----" the employee that bumped into him felt terror when he saw Wang Yibo.

However, Wang Yibo just smiled at Xiao Zhan. "It's fine." He replied to the employee and ran to Xiao Zhan.

"Why are you here?" Xiao Zhan asked with a surprised face.

"There's a new movie on the cinema! Look, I have tickets. Let's go together!" Wang Yibo's eyes were sparkling as he talked to Xiao Zhan.

Everyone watching was surprised.

"I could go with you but are you sure? I don't know much about these kind of things." Xiao Zhan replied.

"It doesn't matter just come with me. I've been wanting to watch something with a friend." Wang Yibo waved the tickets in front of Xiao Zhan.

"But work finishes at 5. The movie is at 3:40."

"Where's your manager?" Wang Yibo's face changed immediately.

Again, everyone watching was entertained.

Xiao Zhan smiled. "Follow me."

In the manager's office...

Wang Yibo knocked on the door.

"Come in"

The manager was on her phone doing nothing. But then she saw Wang Yibo. She thought she was about to get scolded. "Sir why are you here----"

"Can I take him out this afternoon?" He calmly asked. Usually that sentence sounds like a lover wanting to take his partner on a date.

The manager's jaw dropped. "Sir what?"

"I'll borrow him this afternoon. Can I?" Wang Yibo repeated.

The manager nodded her head countless times. "Sure"

Wang Yibo turned to Xiao Zhan. "See it's fine." His skateboard was on his left hand. He held Xiao Zhan's wrist with his right hand and pulled him out of the office.

The manager messaged at the group chat immediately after they left. "Was I the only one who saw that?"

Several replies came up in a short amount of time.

"I saw that too." "is this about Mr. Wang and Zhanzhan?"   "I thought I saw it wrong."   "Do you think there's something between them?"   ... Other than that, there was a bunch more. A few of them even sent pictures they stole.

"What are you gonna do? It's still 10:48." Xiao Zhan asked Wang Yibo.

"I'll wait for the time. Where's your desk?"  Wang Yibo asked.

Xiao Zhan went to his desk and continued his work. Wang Yibo stayed behind him and watched what he was doing.

The employees around them took a picture and sent it to the group chat. It was the same thing but taken from different angles.

Everyone's eyes almost popped out.

"Can someone give me a spare seat?" Wang Yibo said.

One of them gave him a seat and continued taking a few pics.

Xiao Zhan's phone was on silent so he didn't know that everyone was talking about them. There were some employees who were also on mute but they're all gossipers here and that group chat is where the gossip spreads.

==> ==> ==>

5.... 4.... 3.... 2... 1... "Zhan-ge it's already 3. Let's go!"

"Ah? It's already 3? Wait. Let me just pack this up."

Not a second after Xiao Zhan finished fixing his stuff, Wang Yibo pulled him out of the building.

"You look so excited." Xiao Zhan laughed.

"Why not? Everyone is excited on first times!" 

"This is your first time on cinemas?" Xiao Zhan asked.

"First time going with someone. I have a bigscreen at home I could watch a movie anytime. But I never had a friend."

==> ==> ==> Before Yibo went to Zhan

He was all dressed up and ready to leave the house. But then Haoxuan stopped him.

"Where are you going?"

"Nowhere" Wang Yibo replied with no irritation. It even seemed like he was in a good mood.

Haoxuan's eyes stayed open. His brain had a little difficulty processing what happened. "I'm not going to stop you, I just wanna know."

"Who said you can stop me? I'm just going for a round." Wang Yibo opened the door and set off with his skateboard.

Wang Haoxuan had great curiousity on where he'd go. He followed him and found his little brother entering that building. "What's he gonna do there?" Wang Haoxuan messaged his assistant to look after Yibo and he went back to where he should be.

After hours, his assistant sent a picture. "He looks quite happy."

"Then let him be. Come back here. Let him be on his own."

"Yes sir."

Wang Haoxuan smiled upon seeing that picture. His brother did look happy.