Chapter 5

Wang Yibo bought the largest pack of popcorn along with the largest drink. They both went inside. Wang Yibo was quite noisy. Before the movie started, he kept telling Xiao Zhan about what the movie is about.

Xiao Zhan paid attention. He was quite happy to hear Wang Yibo chattering. He didn't know why but he just loved listening to Wang Yibo.

==> ==> ==>

They got closer and closer. Xiao Zhan was starting to get naughty around him too. Sometimes Wang Yibo would wait for Xiao Zhan to finish work and drive him home.

One night...

The doorbell rang while Xiao Zhan was cooking. He had to pause for a little and open the door. He saw Wang Yibo standing there blankly. His head was hanging down.

"Are you.... Okay?" Xiao Zhan asked.

Wang Yibo looked at Xiao Zhan and cried. "Zhan-ge... What's wrong with me?"

Xiao Zhan is a person who couldn't take watching people cry. Specially when the person is close to him. Xiao Zhan hugged him immediately.

Wang Yibo cried a lot more and when he calmed a little, they went inside.

"Tell me what happened." Xiao Zhan took a glass of water and gave it to Wang Yibo.

"Belonging to that family is torture. There was a meeting a while ago. When we got home father scolded me. He said I should've done this and that. He said I shouldn't have been like this like that. He said I was a shame. He said..... That I shouldn't have been his son. Even mother agreed." Wang Yibo's tears dropped again. "Zhan-ge can I stay here for a while?"

Xiao Zhan hugged him again. "You can stay as long as you want."

Wang Yibo cried again. He was fragile inside. After crying for a few minutes he fell asleep. Xiao Zhan looked at him. "I never expected that someone's life could be this messed up." He carried Yibo to a spare room and let him sleep there.

He continued what he was cooking. After cooking, Xiao Zhan didn't eat. Instead, he went inside the room where Wang Yibo was and left a note in case Wang Yibo would look for him.

"I'm just at the next room. If you're hungry there's food in the kitchen."

When Wang Yibo woke up. He looked around and saw the note that Xiao Zhan left. He went to the kitchen and ate a little. He tried to go back to sleep but he couldn't. This room wasn't like his own. There was no large teddy bears to keep him warm. There was no tv that he could turn on so that he won't be spooked. He suddenly thought of Xiao Zhan and went to his room.

The door wasn't locked. He slowly opened the door and peeked inside. "He sleeps so beautifully." He went inside and laid beside Xiao Zhan.

The next morning...

Xiao Zhan felt like there was something preventing his body from moving. He wondered why he couldn't move. Xiao Zhan opened his eyes and saw a bulk under the blanket. He pulled the blanket up and saw Wang Yibo hugging him. He really couldn't move. Other than his hands, everything was caught in Yibo's hug.

He put the blanket down and stared at the ceiling. Xiao Zhan pulled his phone from the small table beside him and did his thing. After a few minutes, Wang Yibo woke up.

"Haaa you're finally awake." Xiao Zhan let out a breath. "Why did you suddenly come here?" He asked.

"That room was empty. It felt like I was being spooked." Wang Yibo replied. He sat up and rubbed his eyes.

"Don't rub your eyes that way. You'll hurt yourself, do it gently." Xiao Zhan pulled Yibo's arm down to stop him.

Wang Yibo smiled. "You're the only one who cares for me."

Xiao Zhan smiled back.

"Ahhhh I wanna stay this way a little more." Wang Yibo laid down again and hugged Xiao Zhan.

"Fine. It's weekend anyway."

Wang Yibo did a non-stop talk with Xiao Zhan. He was too happy. 

A little later, the doorbell rang.

"I have to open the door, let go." Xiao Zhan laughed.

"Noooooo." Wang Yibo held on tight.

They argued about it then Xiao Zhan received a message from Ji Li. "Yo, are you home?"

"Yes. I just can't open the door, I'm held captive by a little demon." Xiao Zhan replied while arguing with Wang Yibo.

"It's very unlike you to be in bed at this hour. Get off your bed and open the door for me." Ji Li messaged again.

"I really can't open the door."

Ji Li ran out of patience and called Xiao Zhan.

"Aiiiishhh. Let go, I have to open the door." Xiao Zhan spoke gently to Wang Yibo. "No. Stay hereee." Ji Li heard it loud and clear.

"Seriously??? Who is that? You have a lover???" Ji Li's nosey head entered the chat.

"No--- yah!   I don't have a lover."

"Well then----"

"Aiyah! Yibo!!" Xiao Zhan exclaimed. Although his voice still sounded gentle.

Ji Li couldn't help but scream, "What?!"

"Ahhh finally." Xiao Zhan succeeded on getting Yibo off him. "Zhan-geeeeee" Wang Yibo's voice was clearly heard.

Xiao Zhan ran to the door and opened it. "Sorry." He laughed a little.

"Zhan answer my question. Who was that?" Ji Li's eyes were wide open.

"Zhan-ge doesn't love me!!!" Wang Yibo dramatically screamed in the room.

"Your little brother? You don't have one." Ji Li answered his own question.

Xiao Zhan facepalmed. He went back to his room and got Wang Yibo. "That's enough. You also have to eat breakfast." He gently spoke.

Wang Yibo was on the ground with the blanket. He pouted and stood up.

"What do you want for breakfast?" Xiao Zhan asked.

"Anything's fine."

They both went outside and Ji Li dropped the bag he was holding. "Am I seeing things right?"

"I can explain----"

"You're dating the CEO's son?!"

Wang Yibo sat on the sofa and looked at Xiao Zhan. He waited for an answer.