Chapter 8

In the morning, Yibo woke up before Zhan. He stared at Xiao Zhan's ethereal beauty. Later on, Xiao Zhan woke up.

Yibo smiled. "Good morning."

Xiao Zhan sat up and gently rubbed his eyes. He adjusted to the brightness of the room and smiled at Wang Yibo. "Good morning."

In the kitchen, Xuanlu was cooking breakfast. The sizzle of the oil was heard from each room. Xiao Zhan opened the door and the scent of the food summoned him at the kitchen. Wang Yibo was the same.

"Good morning!" Xuanlu smiled.

Xiao Zhan did not reply. "When will it be cooked?"

Xuanlu laughed. "Almost done."

Zhoucheng came out of the room and saw two children patiently waiting for food. If they were dogs, their tails would probably be wagging nonstop. He rolled his eyes and turned the TV on.

As soon as Xiao Zhan heard the stove turn off, he quickly fixed the table, ready for a meal. "Breakfast!"

Zhoucheng went to the dining area and sat down. Xiao Zhan was placing food on a plate and gave it to Wang Yibo, "is this just right?"

"Mn. Thank you." Wang Yibo smiled.

After that, Xiao Zhan served food for Xuanlu. He was placing food on an another plate, Zhoucheng was about to take it and say thank you.

"Hah? You serve yourself." Xiao Zhan rolled his eyes.

Zhoucheng glared at him. "If this isn't a dining area I would've beat you up."

Wang Yibo looked at Xuanlu, "are they really like this?"

"Always. You'll get used to it." Xuanlu smiled and ate ahead.

==> ==> ==>

"Jie come visit me again okay?" Xiao Zhan pouted as he waved goodbye to his sister.

"What about me? You don't want to see me anymore?" Zhoucheng glared.

"Awwhhhh. Of course I'll miss you too." Xiao Zhan hugged his brother.

"Don't forget to eat 3 times a day. Always tell us if you have a problem. If I get a call that you're in a hospital because of your stupidity I will kill you." Zhoucheng stressed on the word 'kill'

"Yes. Yes. Yes. I got it."

Zhoucheng took a last look on Wang Yibo. And they left.

"Bye bye." Xiao Zhan watched them until he couldn't see them at all. After he closed the door, he saw Wang Yibo. "You seem to be in a deep thought." He spoke.

"Zhan-ge... Do you think... If I go back home, he will be happy?" Wang Yibo looked at him.

Deep inside Xiao Zhan he didn't want him to leave. However he just smiled. "What matters is what you're feeling. Maybe you should. You can make a change with the atmosphere in your family."

Wang Yibo silently nodded his head. "Then..." He looked at Xiao Zhan and smiled. "I'll go home. I will still visit you!"

"When do you plan to go?" Xiao Zhan was smiling but Wang Yibo could see that he was sad.

"Tomorrow." Wang Yibo was a bit reluctant to say that.

"Okay."

"Zhan-ge."

Xiao Zhan looked at him. Wang Yibo walked to him and hugged him. "I love you." Wang Yibo could hear Xiao Zhan's heartbeat. It went faster. He likes me back. Yibo smiled.

Xiao Zhan was still in shock. He didn't was confused on what was the meaning of that I Love You. Could it be that it's just as a brother? Or a lover? He patted Wang Yibo's back and hugged him back.

The face says nothing... Listen to the heartbeat.

Hours passed by and they spent the day like usual. Xiao Zhan didn't go to work because his siblings came for a visit. But for the remaining hours, he spent the time with Wang Yibo.

"Zhan-ge. It makes me wonder... How come you and your brother fight like you'd kill each other yet in the end both of you still laugh. Wang Yibo asked while his head was resting on Xiao Zhan's lap.

"That's how we are. We're just all talk, we never hit each other." Xiao Zhan replied while browsing on his phone.

"While thinking of things.. how is your childhood? Did you have a lot of friends?" Wang Yibo asked. This question appeared in his head when Zhoucheng told him that Xiao Zhan was 'too kind'

Xiao Zhan placed his phone down for a little and looked at Wang Yibo. "I didn't have much friends." He stared at the window. "I would have friends but they'd find 'better' or 'more interesting' friends." 

"Did you feel alone?"

"Hm.... Yeah. I did."

"And now there's two loners in a large house."

Xiao Zhan chuckled.

==> ==> ==>

Wang Yibo was clinging like a koala again.

"Yibo, you've been clinging on me for the whole day." Xiao Zhan looked at him under the blanket.

"It's because when I said I was gonna leave you looked sad." Wang Yibo looked up at him.

"Me? Sad?" Xiao Zhan's voice cracked. A tear dropped.

"See?" Wang Yibo let him go and comforted him. "I never expected that your brother was right."

"What did that bastard say?" Xiao Zhan chuckled.

"He said, you're afraid of separation. He told me you cried a lot when you had to move here for your job."

Xiao Zhan buried his head on Wang Yibo's shoulder. "I'll get used to it."

Now I see why most of the people can't mess with you. You're such a pure soul.

"I will always visit you anyway. This is my first time to see you cry. How come you're still cute when you cry?" Wang Yibo wiped off some of the tears.

"That's too flattering." Xiao Zhan's face turned red.

Wang Yibo hugged him again. 

==> ==> ==> 

Wang Yibo rang the doorbell. He was afraid it would be his mother who'd open the door. But to his luck, it was Haoxuan. 

"Yibo!" Haoxuan was surprised. 

Yibo smiled and opened his arms for a hug. Haoxuan was very happy to see that, he hugged him tight. 

"Ge."

Haoxuan freezed for a moment. "What did you call me?"

"Ge. I'm hungry."

"What do you want to eat? Bacon? Egg? Tell me, I will cook it for you!!"

Fun fact: Haoxuan doesn't know how to cook.

He thought of what to eat for a while and said, "I want pancakes."

"Sure!" Haoxuan pulled him inside the house and immediately searched how to cook a pancake.

This looks so fun!  Wang Yibo laughed inside.