Chapter 7

"Sorry sir. I wasn't looking at my way." Xiao Zhan was about to walk away but Haoxuan stopped him.

"Sir?" Xiao Zhan looked at him.

"How is he?" Haoxuan asked with concern. He didn't forget the voice that talked to him to clear out their brotherly fight.

Xiao Zhan smiled gently. "He's getting better."

Haoxuan let out a breath of relief.

"Sir, would you want to talk later? I forgot something at home." Xiao Zhan said.

"Sure. I'll wait for you at that cafe." Haoxuan pointed to a nearby cafe. Xiao Zhan nodded and they went on their way.

Xiao Zhan rang the doorbell. Wang Yibo was half awake at that time. He sleepily opened the door and woke up immediately when he saw Xiao Zhan.

"You sleepyhead. So you sleep until this hour when I go to work?"

"Why did you come back?" Wang Yibo asked cheerfully.

"I forgot to cook your breakfast. And now I found out that you don't even eat breakfast." Xiao Zhan lightly flicked his finger on Yibo's forehead.

==> ==> ==>

"Sorry for troubling you.." Haoxuan apologized.

"No. It's okay. I am happy to help a friend." Xiao Zhan smiled.

Haoxuan opened his wallet and gave money to Xiao Zhan. "Please take care of him..."

"Sir----"

"That's not even enough to tell you how grateful I am. If not for you.... Things would've went in the worst way."

"About Yibo. Don't worry, he doesn't trouble me much. Actually, sometimes he cheers me up. And about the night when he came... Would you like to know?..."

Haoxuan said yes.

Xiao Zhan told Haoxuan what happened. Haoxuan was at the verge of crying when he heard it.

"He's suffering so much... I feel so helpless. Our parents really didn't care about him missing. I feel guilty."

"It's not your fault. There's no father or mother that hates their child to the core."

*Ring~ *Ring~

It was Xiao Zhan's phone. The call was from his sister. "Sorry I have to take this." Xiao Zhan spoke to Haoxuan before receiving the call. "Jieeeee."

"Did you miss me?" Xuanlu cheerfully spoke.

He pouted cutely and nodded his head. "Yes! A lot!" Although Xuanlu can't see it, she can imagine Xiao Zhan doing it.

"When do you finish work?"

"I can leave a day for you." Xiao Zhan excitedly replied. He knew why Xuanlu asked such a question.

"We'll go there tommorow. We'll stay for a night."

"Really?!!"

"Mhm. Alright. I've said what I have to. I'll end the call okay?"

"Mn. Bye bye"  Xiao Zhan was very excited at this point.

Haoxuan watched Xiao Zhan transform from a man into a kid. He just watched him, not believing what he's seeing.

"Where were we?" Xiao Zhan asked.

Haoxuan shook his head. "I have some things to take care of too. I wanna say this again. Thank you for taking care of Yibo."