Chapter 11

"Do you think I'm handsome?" Wang Yibo asked while watching Xiao Zhan zoom through his photos.

Xiao Zhan freezed. His ears went red like a tomato. And because he is a boy, he didn't have hair that was long enough to cover his ear. Wang Yibo saw Xiao Zhan's red ears.

Xiao Zhan turned to him and almost fell from his chair when he saw Yibo.

"Don't look at me like a ghost." Wang Yibo said.

Xiao Zhan slowly fixed his position. He gulped in hope that Wang Yibo couldn't hear how fast his heartbeat was. "E-eeeexcuse me sir. I have to go to the bathroom." His face was already red at that time. He ran to the bathroom without waiting for Yibo's response.

Xiao Zhan washed his face. He turned the faucet off and stared at his reflection. He gently tapped his cheeks.

"Why'd you have to run?" Wang Yibo entered the bathroom.

Xiao Zhan's heartbeat went fast again. "Is that really you? You used to be so cute, it had just been a few days--- and now you're--"  He took a deep breath. "You're so... Hot."

"Really?" Wang Yibo poured his charm.

"Don't come near." Xiao Zhan turned his head away and closed his eyes.

Wang Yibo still got near him. "Or what?" He spoke beside his ear in a husky voice.

Xiao Zhan tried his best to calm himself and he succeeded. He opened his eyes and saw that Wang Yibo was very near him. Wang Yibo moved away. "You're tomato red." He smirked.

Xiao Zhan gained his composition. "I can make you be the same." He proudly said.

"Oh my, the bunny had gone wild." Wang Yibo replied.

"How can I not get wild? Among all of us here, who's the only one that dares to approach you? And since you have decided to show up in this kind of suit, who wouldn't get wild?" Xiao Zhan cornered him at the wall.

"You won't get wild as long as you're not interested in me." Wang Yibo was starting to get nervous but he managed to reply just before he got into the same situation as Xiao Zhan.

Click. Yibo locked the door.

Xiao Zhan lost his cool again. "Why'd you lock the door?"

Wang Yibo smiled. "I like you."

Xiao Zhan struggled to speak. He freezed right there. Wang Yibo stepped forward. Zhan couldn't move his feet he closed his eyes to avoid eye contact.

Wang Yibo pulled him down by the collar. "I know you like me back." He stole a kiss and let him go.

Xiao Zhan looked at him.

Wang Yibo looked back at him. "Surprised?" He smirked.

"You little rascal. If you weren't the CEO's son I would've killed you with my own charms." Xiao Zhan took a deep breath to relieve his nervous self.

"Nahh, you won't be able to even if I wasn't the CEO's son."

"Really?" Xiao Zhan raised an eyebrow.

Wang Yibo felt the dominance shifting. "Of course you wouldn't first of all----"

Xiao Zhan felt so relieved after kissing him, he finally didn't have to hide it. Wang Yibo kissed him back.

I didn't know I was fucking gay for this man. The same thought ran through their mind.

The broke the kiss to catch breath.

"So, who doesn't dare?" Xiao Zhan smirked.

Wang Yibo narrowed his eyes. "If there was a bed here I'd take you down already."

"You're really making me crazy." Xiao Zhan was debating with himself.

Perverted side: Just claim him, the door is locked.

Proper adult side: He's just a kid. He doesn't know what he's doing.

Perverted side: Kid? That ain't no kid. He's mature enough for this thing.

"Can I be your boyfriend?" Wang Yibo asked.

"What do you think? Who kissed you until you ran out of oxygen?" Xiao Zhan looked at Wang Yibo through the mirror. "And who said... He'll drop me on a bed?"

Wang Yibo smiled and hugged him. "I'm glad you didn't refuse."

Xiao Zhan turned to him and hugged him back. Wang Yibo looked at him. "Can I have another one?"

"You naughty kid." Xiao Zhan looked away.

Wang Yibo purposely ran his hands on Xiao Zhan's hips. Xiao Zhan looked at him. They stared at each other.

Xiao Zhan gave his request. This time, they lasted until their lips were swollen.

==> ==> ==>

"I think I'm in trouble." Xiao Zhan stared at his swollen lips.

"Not just you." Wang Yibo was leaning on the wall with his arms crossed.

The two of them left the CR and acted like nothing happened. Everyone stared. The others noticed their swollen lips and the others didn't. They kept arguing about whose fault is it. Although their volume was low, it was very obvious that they were arguing about something. A lovers' quarrel.

"I still have work to do and you also have work. Get back there." Xiao Zhan tried to avoid rumors. Wang Yibo was considerate only for him, he just smiled and replied. "What's wrong with giving them hints?" He laughed.

Xiao Zhan glared at him. "Yish!" He went back to his desk and did his work.

Wang Yibo sat beside him for a while and left when he was told to. "Should I visit again?" He grinned.

"If you plan to do shits don't think about it." Xiao Zhan smiled and made it disappear immediately.

"You're mad?" Wang Yibo pouted.

"Aish! Just leave." Xiao Zhan pushed him gently.

"Bye." Wang Yibo waved.

Xiao Zhan smiled. "Good bye"

As soon as Wang Yibo left, his co-workers around him slowly went near him.

"This feels like an apocalypse." Xiao Zhan looked at everyone..

"Your lips really are swollen. I thought I saw it wrong."

Ji Li went to him and asked, "are you dating him"

"What's with the sweet goodbye?"

"I...... Have to go." Xiao Zhan took his bag and left.

When he went out, Wang Yibo was still in sight. He was looking around while walking.

"Yibo!" Xiao Zhan ran to him.

"What the---"