Chapter 6

"You're dating the CEO's son?!"

Wang Yibo sat on the sofa and looked at Xiao Zhan. He waited for an answer.

"No. We're just friends." Xiao Zhan answered.

"Then why was he clinging on you a while ago?!!!!" He was very curious. Ji Li was nosy.

"I don't know ask him." Xiao Zhan looked at Wang Yibo.

Wang Yibo glared at Ji Li. "If not for you knocking on the door I would've stayed in bed with my warm teddy bear."

Ji Li forced a laugh out. "Y-yeahhh."

"Did you eat already?" Ji Li asked.

They both shook their head.

"Then that's good. I brought food!" Ji Li brought out the food inside the bag he was carrying and they ate together.

==> ==> ==>

"He's not answering his phone again." Haoxuan wanted to slam the phone to the wall.

"Sir, your brother really isn't responding. He may have turned his phone off." His assistant messaged.

"Try to ask around." Haoxuan replied.

His assistant did as he was told. Haoxuan didn't inform their parents about this thing. He doesn't even know if Yibo and their father argued again.

There's no 24 hours yet... He'll come back later.... Haoxuan convinced himself. This was the second time that Wang Yibo went out without anyone noticing.

After 24 hours, Yibo still didn't come back. Haoxuan tried to call him again. Wang Yibo accepted the call.

"Where are you?!" Haoxuan asked in panic.

"No where." Wang Yibo answered. "Why are you still looking for me?"

"Have you gone crazy?! You left the house without informing someone and you did not come back for 24 hours!" Haoxuan whispered. If he yelled, their parents might know about this.

"Don't look for me."

"You little--- Wait till I find you." Haoxuan ended the call and went outside. It was already night time.

"Where are you going?" Their mother asked.

"I.... I'm just gonna take a walk around."

"At this hour?"

"Mhm. Maybe even for a drink." Haoxuan joked.

Their mother laughed. "Take care."

"Thanks ma."

Haoxuan left the house and called Yibo again. This time, he tried several more times.

"What?" Yibo answered irritatedly.

"Tell me where you are or I'll beat you dead when I find you!" Haoxuan could finally yell.

"It's none of your business." Wang Yibo calmly replied.

"Cut this fucking bullshit!!! Yibo! I will be responsible if they can't find you!"

"You? Responsible?" Wang Yibo laughed. "You're the only one looking for me. Why aren't they? WHY DIDN'T THEY NOTICE I WAS GONE?! I'M ALSO THEIR S---"    another voice was heard. "Calm down Yibo."

Haoxuan heard how gentle that voice was. However he didn't have time to think of it. All he was thinking of was to find his brother. "Just get the fuck home!!!"

Wang Yibo ended the call ----- Xiao Zhan snatched the phone and ended the call. He did it just in time that's why Haoxuan didn't hear what Wang Yibo said. "Just stop looking for me!! Don't pretend you care!!!"

"Can I talk with your brother?" Xiao Zhan asked.

"Tch. Whatever." Wang Yibo left his phone and went a few meters away from Xiao Zhan.

Xiao Zhan dialed the number again.

"How dare you put the phone down on me?" Haoxuan spoke in a low volume but his anger was clearly heard.

"Excuse me. I don't mean to interfere with your family business but... I think your brother needs time." Xiao Zhan spoke gently.

"Who is this?" Wang Haoxuan asked. He wasn't mad, irritated or anything. He just wanted to know who the person was.

Xiao Zhan looked at Wang Yibo. He was shaking his head, telling him to not tell his brother.    "I'd rather not say." Zhan replied.

"Why is my brother with you?"

"He needs time. He may have argued with your father, and maybe your father said something that broke his heart." Xiao Zhan explained. "Don't worry. I'll take care of your brother for the meantime."

"That's a relief. Thank you."

"It's nothing." Xiao Zhan replied.

Haoxuan ended the call with great relief.

Xiao Zhan returned the phone to Wang Yibo. "Turns out I'm not the only one who cares about you."

Wang Yibo stared at the wall. "He does care about me. But I hate him... He's the one favored by my parents. He's the reason I'm being scolded for everything I do."

"I understand." Xiao Zhan hugged him.

"Zhan-ge. I'd rather have you as a brother." Wang Yibo hugged him back.

Xiao Zhan said nothing and just hugged him.

==> ==> ==>

Wang Yibo's words echoed in Wang Haoxuan's head in the morning. Their father really didn't notice anything. Even their mother. Wang Haoxuan stayed at home for a little and spoke to their mother.

"Ma... Where is Yibo?"

"I don't know. How should I know?"

"You won't look for him?" Haoxuan put it in a test.

"Why should I look for him?"

"Ma..." Haoxuan looked up to their mother. "Won't you look for him even when he's lost?"

"He'll never get lost."

"But if he did will you l---"

"Where are these questions coming from?" Their mother asked.

Haoxuan shook his head and went out. He went to their father and asked the same thing. He received the same reply. He felt bad for his brother. It pained him to think about their parents telling these things to Yibo.

==> ==> ==>

"Yibo. I'm going to work already okay?" Xiao Zhan spoke to the sleepy head on his bed.

"Mnnn." Wang Yibo responded.

Xiao Zhan went to work and suddenly remembered after an hour, he forgot to cook breakfast for Wang Yibo.

"What are you worrying about?" Ji Li asked.

"I forgot to cook his breakfast." Xiao Zhan was still debating with himself if Wang Yibo will be okay or not.

"Whose breakfast?" Ji Li wondered. In his mind, he was thinking it was Yibo.

"Aiiyah!" Xiao Zhan stood up and went outside. On his way out, he was so worried about Yibo that he wasn't looking at his way and bumped into Haoxuan.

"Sorry sir. I wasn't looking at my way." Xiao Zhan was about to walk away but Haoxuan stopped him.