(Fate Apocrypha/Grand Order): Mordred-Injured

The room was lit by rows of candles on the walls as well as by fire. I sat on my bed Mordred behind me checking and cleaning my injures from the past battle, Her callused yet wonderful hands moving up and down my back. Each time she moves her hand I hear her grunt or clicks her tong.

Y/N: "You're still mad I take it."

Mordred: "Of course I am dumb ass, what type of city guard rushes into a fight meant for a knight."

Y/N: "I didn't have my shield and I needed to stop those arrows from hitting you somehow."

Mordred: "I had it under control and I saw them coming."

Y/N: "No you didn't if you did I wouldn't have had to intervene."

Mordred: "I am a knight I can take it."

Y/N: "Any one of those arrows could have hit a vital point."

Mordred: "Yes they could have, and now I have to sit here worrying about you."

Y/N: "Well what do you want me to do, sit back and watch the women I love get plowed with arrows."

By the time I realized what I said it was too late, cold hard steel brushed against my throat.

Mordred: "Call me a woman again and I'll kill you."

Y/N: "Do you know what. Do it!"

Mordred: "What?"

I moved her hand turning to face her

Y/N: "Do it if that is what you want, If that is your wish I will gladly accept my death, hell if you so desired I would gladly take my own life."

She looked away avoiding eye contact

Mordred: "Shut up! Don't say such stupid things. Now turn around so I can finish cleaning your wounds."

She playfully slapped my back.

Y/N: "Ow! That hurt."

Mordred: "Awwww did that hurt, baby gonna cway."

Y/N: "Yes as a matter of fact I think I will."

Mordred: "Awww shwam, is there any way I can make it better."

Y/N: "Yeah you can kiss my boo-boo."

Mordred: "Kiss your boo-boo ok."

I felt these soft lips touch my back just by my injury.

Mordred: "Better."

Y/N: "A little."

I felt more kisses go up my back to my shoulder

Mordred: "And now."

Y/N: "Almost"

Then more kisses on my neck to my cheek. I Turned to face these beautiful green eye's looking at me, I leaned forward pinning her on her back.

Mordred: "Baby fweeling better."

Y/N: "Piss off."

Mordred: "Hahaha."

I moved some hair from her face tracing my finger across her four head.

Mordred: "When I become King I am going to make you my Knight."

Y/N: "A Knight huh. And what makes me so Knightly."

Mordred: "Despite what you and others think, you are a skilled fighter especially with a spear, you are brave and loyal and I would have you serve at my side, what do you say."

Y/N: "Be it Knight, cook, guard, farmer, merchant, blacksmith even a shit shoveler, if it is to serve you I will gladly do it. But A Knight will do."

Mordred: "Mmmmmm, I am glad to hear it."

She wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me in for kisses, passionate kisses and so we spent the rest of the night within each other's arms.

A.N (Short but sweet)