(Star Wars Rebels)- Sabine Wren: Blow That Base

We received intel that the mining guild was providing fule to the Empire in this quadrant on a remote planet that we just happened to pass by, so we were tasked to blow up the facility to cut the fuel supply, however, it was more difficult due to the fact that it was just 4 of us, Zeb, Chopper, Sabine and myself, Kanan and Ezra were doing some special Jedi training. Sabine and I had snuck through a side entrance on one end while Zeb and chopper got in through a top hatch on the opposite end. As soon as we got in Sabine brought up her wrist to talk into the com.

Sabine: "Alright Y/N and I are in, we are good to go."

Zeb: "Same here."

Hera: "Good, you know the mission, get to the reactors plant the bombs and get put."

Sabine: "Roger that."

Hera: "Oh and one more thing Y/N and Sabine, stay focused this time, no more distracting each other with flirting or I will split you up next time."

Zeb: "He he he, yeah better to actually zip your lips, don't want them to get stuck like last time."

Sabine: "We were not flirting, we just got caught up in... oh never mind, we will keep on mission."

We started to move through the halls passing some mercs they hired, they seemed well trained but nothing we couldn't handle if things got dicey. We started to pass through a long hallway when we noticed two patrols come from both ends.

Sabine: "Dame now what?"

I looked around then up noticing some air ducks, large enough to fit through, I tapped Sabine, when she looked at me I pointed up.

Y/N: "Air ducks we can use those, should still be able to get us to the reactors"

Sabine: "Good thinking, help me up."

I lifted her up onto my shoulders as she reached for the panel, she was able to push it aside climbing in, when she was secure she stuck down her hand. I backed up a bit then ran to the wall using it as a leg up I jumped the pushed against it grabbing into Sabine, she pulled me up just in time as the patrols rounded the corner. I placed the pannel back then looked at her.

Y/N: "Well lead the way."

She started to crawl on her knees towards the direction of the reactor being behind her I was able to admire her butt, each time she moved her one leg it slightly tightened the material giving her butt a good shape through her armour.

Sabine: "Arg! Can't believe we are crawling in air ducks again, this makes what the umpteenth time."

Y/N: "Yeah one would think by now that they would actually figure it out that people actually do this and set countermeasures for this."

Sabine: "Tell me about it... darn so cramped."

Y/N: "True but at least I have a nice view."

She stopped and turned her head to look at me.

Sabine: "Really, now?"

Y/N: "What? It's not harming the mission."

She continued down the air duck

Sabine: "Hera said no flirting, and I agree with her."

Y/N: "It's not flirting, it's a statement, and that statement is that you have a nice butt that's it."

I heard a slight chuckle from her.

Sabine: "Focus we are almost there."

When we got there it looked all clear, we hopped down into the room.

Sabine: "Watch my back while I set the charges."

Y/N: "No prob."

I took cover behind the blast doors entrance, while I kept an eye out. I turned my head for one sec to look at her working at it.