(RWBY)-Sienna Khan: Favourite Assassin.

He stood in the darkness watching from the scaffolding in the great hall watching the scene take place, Sienna was talking with a white fang member unaware of his presence. He watched her beautiful figure from behind.

Sienna: "And you are sure about this?"

Whitefang member: "Yes high leader, he is on the move."

Sienna: "And they can't say when?"

Whitefang member: "No high leader, they were discovered before they could find out."

Sienna: "Ok good work, take a days rest then get back to your duties."

Whitefang member: "Yes high leader thank you."

He walked out of the hall, she gave deep sigh stretching her back. Y/N dropped to the ground without a sound, he extended his claws sneaking up to the tiger Faunas. He placed his claws right by her throat, she was shocked at first.

Y/N: "You need to hone your senses."

Sienna: "That's difficult with your skills."

He retracted his claws gently placing his hand around her throat. His other hand held onto her waist. He moved his head to her ear, licking and biting her earlobe. She moaned at the action.

Sienna: "Mmm, you got back at just the right time. I have another job for you."

Y/N: "You're a real slave driver you know that."

He moved down to her neck and kissed it while still holding her neck with his one hand.

Sienna: "Only because you are willing to serve."

He spun her around wrapping his arms around her waist, she put her arms around his neck.

Y/N: "What needs to be done."

Sienna: "There is a gang leader in Vacio that is hassling our branch there, I need you to take care of him. We can only estimate that he will move in a few weeks but no defiant answer. He wants to take them out."

Y/N: "Consider it done."

He moved his hands just under her jaw. Moving his fingers in circular motions massaging it. She started to purr at the motion. He moved in closer to her ear whispering.

Y/N: "I love it when you purr, it's so sexy."

Sienna: "MMMMmmmmMMMmmmMMMmmm...You know why you are my favourite assassin?"

Y/N: "Because I'm incredibly sexy."

Sienna: "Well yes you are, but not the reason."

Y/N: "Because of these wonderful massages."

Sienna: "They are but no."

Y/N: "My very stealthy skills."

Sienna: "That is a factor...Mmmmmm oh god. Not the entire reason."

Y/N: "My claws?"

Sienna: "Bingo, you have earned a prize."

She leaned in and kissed him.

Sienna: "You can easily blend in as a human, making espionage so much easier."

Y/N: "Well I'm very happy to hear you are pleased with me."

He stopped massaging her lower jaw and brought his hands to the back of her neck stroking her cheeks with his thumbs.

Y/N: "And Adam?"

Sienna: "I'm meeting with him tomorrow."

His face hardened at the thought.

Sienna: "Oh don't look at me like that. I'll be fine I can handle him."

Y/N: "He's more dangerous than you think Sienna, he's very ambitious with a very hardened heart"

Sienna: "Look at you all concerned at me" She kissed his cheek "that's very sweet but I can look after myself. I can handle him."

Y/N: "I'd prefer to stay at your side for this one."

Sienna: "And I need you to get this task done, it's important."

He looked into her amber eye's, she smiled at the concern she could see in his E/C eye's.

Y/N: "When do you need me to leave by?."

Sienna: "Tomorrow if possible.

He dropped his head then lifted it up.

Y/N: "I just got back."

Sienna: "I know love, I'm sorry." She said as if speaking to a child. "I tell you what, get the job done and I will start making plans for us to take a break and spend quality time together for when you get back."

Y/N: "Promis."

Sienna: "Promis."

Y/N: "Good, well seeing as I am leaving tomorrow."

He dropped his hands to her butt grabbing it and lifting her up, she yelped a giggle and wrapped her legs around his waist.

Y/N: "I'm taking a prize from you in your bedroom for my last mission."

She placed her forehead against his giving him another kiss.

Sienna: "I will happily oblige you."

Y/N: "Good."

He carried her the rest of the way towards her bedroom where they would spend the night together.

A.N (Shorter one on this one but gets the job done. At least I think so.)