(Overwatch)-D.Va/ Hana Song : Social Post

A.N (Underlined writing is comments from the viewers when live-streamed or just posted.)

She popped open her phone camera, jumped on social media she started a live stream there and then.

Hana: "Hay to all my fans just thought I'd show you a bit of home life, and show off this hunk of a man right here who is cooking dinner for us right at the moment."

She swapped from the selfie camera to the front camera recording Y/N at the counter chopping some veggies, then frying them in the pan along with bacon and eggs while cooking noodles.

Viewers: "Omg your man cooks, that's so cool."
"You are one lucky dude my man to have D.Va as your girlfriend, wish I was you."
"Super jealous bro."
"Whoa, what's your guy cooking?"

Y/N: "Hana what are you doing? You know I don't like my life being telegraphed."

Hana: "Come on babe, just a little view for the fans."

Viewers: "Yeah come on."
"A little won't hurt."
"Do it for the fans."

Y/N: " 'sigh' you know it's really hard to say no to you. "

She gave off high pitched yay and asked.

Hana: "So tell our viewers from home what you are cooking."

Y/N: "Just stirfry."

Hana: "and?"

Y/N: "Stirfry veggies, beacon, eggs, noodles and chicken pieces."

Viewers: "What the hell, that's a strange combination."
"Sounds delicious to me."
"Whoa really, I defiantly have to try that."

Hana: "oooo yummy, could you explain how it's made so others can try it at home."

occasionally looking at the camera he explained a bit on what to do.

Y/N: "Well I'm not going to go into the finer details but essentially is up to you with what you start with, but you basically fry everything, scramble and fry the eggs, fry the bacon, fry the chicken, fry the veggies the only thing you don't fry is the noodles that you cook and drain or an alternative to noodles is rice you can try that, then just mix it all together. Now when it comes to spices you can just throw whatever spices you want in one go or you can do what I like to do and spice things individually. So for example I'll spice the eggs with peppadew, I also like to use an important spice from Switzerland called aromat and I use that on the chicken, then I'll add other stuff like mixed herbs on the veggies, and so on and so forth, but in the end its a personal preference, add whatever spice to whatever ingredient, or like I said add it all in one go up to you."

A.N (Just in case for those dear readers who were wondering, yes I actually do eat this.)

Hana: "Wow that sounds interesting and delicious, thank you for that explanation."

Viewers: "Ok that is something different."
"That seems disgusting."
"It's not really I make something similar the family loves it."
"I defiantly have to try this now."

She switched back to selfie mode and then gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Hana: "Thanks for cooking babe."

Y/N: "You are most welcome."

Viewers: "Awws that is so cute."
"Lucky Basterd."

A few hours later they played some video games against one another, and of course, she won, being an ex-pro gamer. She took a picture of him upset and posted it.

Hana: "Aww look at my man, just got his butt kicked again in #Hero's of the storm, he just won't give up and keeps challenging me, look at his cute grumpy face."