(Mass Effect 3)-Default Fem Shepard: Last Night.

A.N(Sorry not sorry for this one. Couldn't resist.)

I was in a back room on the 3rd deck calibrating some of my weapons when I heard Sheppard over the comm.

Shepard: "Hay Y/N I have some time if you want to come up for a bit."

Y/N: "Yeah sure I'll be up in a bit."

I made my way to the lift went to the top deck of the ship and entered the room. She was sitting on her sofa with nothing on but her black undergarments and a zipped up N7 jacket. Her one leg crossed on the couch and the other resting upright on the crossed one. She was deep in thought as I made my way to her side sitting down. I bumped shoulders with her.

Y/N: "I hope I'm not running too much in your head. I'd like a break once in a while."

Shepard: "Don't worry you get your water breaks here and there."

Y/N: "Oh good."

Shepard: "scoot over I want to lay down for a bit."

I moved over on the couch, she laid her head on my lap looking up at me with her green eyes. I placed my left hand on her stomach and use my right hand to play with her red hair. She covered my left hand with both of hers.

Shepard: "Think we will get through this?"

Y/N: "What's this the commander Shepard having doughts?"

Shepard: "Well I am only human after all."

Y/N: "One could argue about that, considering what you have accomplished Shepard, people would consider that impossible something only a demi-god could accomplish. I wouldn't be surprised if you had a following of worshipers. So hell yeah I believe we can get through this."

Shepard: "I'm serious."

Y/N: "And so am I."

Shepard: "We were lucky."

Y/N: "Or it was Devine providence."

Shepard: "You actually believe in such thing's."

Y/N: "Honestly I don't know what To believe in this universe, the only certain thing I know of is you."

I stroked her cheek as if to make a point of how real she is. She sat up and looked me in the eye's

Shepard: "I know I've asked this before but this is the last time just to be extra sure. Do you really want this, I don't know what is going to happen next so I don't want you left with regrets."

Y/N: "We have been together through thick and thin since our N7 days I was the first one at your side through this whole adventure, almost died a few times. If that hasn't convinced me to stay then I don't know what will. With no regrets, I defiantly still want this."

She stood up took my hand lead me to the bed she kissed me for a bit then pushed me down onto the bed. She straddled me and proceeded to unzip her jacket revealing her black bra she leaned down kissing me some more, I placed my hands on her legs lifting her up more and then flipped over. It was my turn to remove my top. I leaned down and gave her as many passionate kisses as I could. It was a night we spent wrapped in each other. A night of love.

I awoke from the darkness to see Shepard sitting on the edge of the bed.

Y/N: "You ok?"

Shepard: "Just a bad dream."

She got up and got dressed I followed suit, I pulled her in for one last hug she clutched onto me tightly.

Shepard: "Let's end this."

Y/N: "Yeah."

A.N(Another short one but gets the job done.)