(Naruto)-Temari: Bad Dream.

She stood before me just out of reach, I stretched out to her as she smiled looking radiant, I was happy my heart raced with excitement. It was barren hard land we stood on but I kept my eyes on hers, I was about to move closer to her when out of nowhere the earth started to shake, a crack ripped between us the ground started to crumble creating a chasm separating us from each other. The earth underneath her then broke apart, her smiling face turned to panic as she fell, I tried to jump for her but my legs somehow had sunken into the ground and hardened, my heart went from beating excitedly to dread, It felt as if my entire soul was dropping as well. As I watched her fall I tried to call out but no words would come out they were stuck at the back of my throat, I wanted to move but my body felt heavy I was paralyzed, I was freaking out.

This is when I shot up forward with hast I had found myself in a dark room drenched in sweat, my eyes darted back and forth, I was in our room safe and sound, I felt a shift in the bed next to me with a mone, I instinctively reached out placing my hand on Temaris hip over the blanket that covered her, her back facing me. A breath of relief came from me as I knew she was ok, I got up and went to the bathroom to dry the sweat off of me, when I got back I climbed into bed, I didn't want to disturb her but the dream I had was still affecting me so for comfort I took her just under her arms and lifted her up twisting her body to face me, I wrapped my arms around her and buried my face into her chest. She woke up with a frown groaning to find herself in my arms, she then wrapped her arms around me as I squeezed a little tighter.

Temari: "What's wrong?"

Y/N: "Had a nightmare."

Temari: "What about?"

Y/N: "I lost you."

She tightened her hug as I moved my legs between hers interlocking them.

Temari: "Aww love, I'm right here, I'm not going anywhere."

Y/N: "It felt so real, I was so scared you were gone, I don't know what I would do if it were real. I never want to lose you, never. I don't think I could take it."

Temari: "Like I said I'm not going anywhere, I swear I will never leave you I love you too much."

She kissed the top of my head as she started to stroke the back of it.

Y/N: "I'm sorry, I didn't want to disturb your sleep, especially after your recent mission, I just really needed to be held."

Temari: "Hay, non of that, you wake me up anytime you need me, just don't be surprised when I return the favour."

Y/N: "Never, I will gladly return the favour."

I fell asleep in her arms warm and comforted, the last memory of her stroking my head before darkness overtook, at least there was no more dreams. When I woke the morning sun I felt next to me to find an empty bed, I sat up with a raised eyebrow calling out.

Y/N: "Temari?"

Just as I did she walked into the room with a tray in her hands two plates on it with breakfast, the classic eggs, bacon and toast and fruit salad on the side. She plopped the tray in front of me sitting across from me.

Y/N: "And this breakfast in bead?"

Temari: "Figured after last night You could use it."

Y/N: "Aww babe, I'm one lucky guy."

Temari: "Dame strait you are now open wide."

She took her chopsticks picked up a piece of bacon and fed it to me, then popped some scrambled egg in her mouth. We ate our breakfast chatted about the plan for the weekend then grabbed her to cuddle a little more before going about our day.

A.N(Another super short one but man I have to admit it, despite its lack of content It kinda hit my heart a bit writing it.)