(Akame Ga Kill)-Najenda: Quick Stop At HQ

A

A.N(Didn't know what to go with, so I went with a before gif and an after pic.)

After a few days journey, I got to HQ that was built into a cliff, I made my way through the corridors feeling a strange pull towards one of the storage rooms, ignoring it I made my way to Y/N's office carrying the axe with me. He was one of the general's who defected to the Revolutionary army, I bumped into his secretary Andy.

Najenda: "Hello Andy."

Andy: "Miss! It's been a while, come for a visit?"

Najenda: "I wish Andy, no just business as usual."

Andy: "Very well miss."

Najenda: "The General?"

Andy: "At the back in his office."

Najenda: "Thank you, Andy."

Andy: "A pleasure miss."

I knocked on the door.

Y/N: "Enter."

I stepped through to find that his new office was quite literally built into the rock, his shelves were carved into the wall with books, file's and trinkets in them, his bed on the side was no different, also carved into the wall with a mattress for comfort. At least his table and chairs were polished wood. He was behind his desk fiddling with some papers.

Najenda: "Taking the term man cave to a whole new level I see."

Y/N: "Naja! It's good to see you, well what can I say? We make do with what we have. What can I do for you?"

Najenda: "I brought this."

I leaned the axe against the couch that was pushed against the wall.

Y/N: "ah an Imperial Arms, good good."

Najenda: "I also came to get some new recruits."

Y/N: "Ah yes, I'm sorry about Bulat and Sheele."

Najenda: "They knew the cost."

Y/N: "It's still a hard loss."

He stood up grabbing a file from the makeshift shelf.

Y/N: "Andy!"

Andy: "Yes sir!"

Y/N: "Come in quick."

Andy stepped into the room. Y/N pointed to the axe.

Y/N: "Could you please take that and place it with the rest of the Imperial Arms."

Andy: "As you wish sir."

He picked up the axe and left the room

Y/N: "Thank you."

Y/N handed me the file in his hand.