Mrs. All American

"Not just a neighbour
Oh hey there I'll ring your bell
Open your door, pucker up
And I'll kiss you well"

a/n Happy Valentines Day

*Lukes POV*

I was high as a kite, on my fifth bowl of cereal, and spending the day sitting in the living room. "Dude," Calum said sitting up, "it's Valentines day."

"No it's not its February 13th still, right?" Ashton asked in a daze.

"It's the 14th of February guys..." Michael stated looking at his phone calendar. We all sat there zoning out until.

"So what are you and Indie going to do?" Ashton piped up looking over at me from his little nest. His hair covering his eyes.

"I'm supposed to do something for her?" I retorted, "She's not my girlfriend, she's a girl who likes me and thinks it's mutual." I shrugged that off. One less thing to stress about, I have had terrible experiences with girls and Valentines day, like girls I fucked once expected me to take them out on Valentines day. My last submissive(s) I simply let them do what they wanted, that usually led to sex.

"You like her, she has her own pile in your room," Michael stated.

"So? She's lazy."

Calum snorted, "Dude, she's here every day, and you're over there whenever you can."

"Free wifi, and good sex."

I kept swallowing my feelings for her. Like vomit, it kept being repressed to the point of it made me uncomfortable to think of loving her. Not because she wasn't what I wanted, she was my dream, everything and more I could ever wish to have. Like a permeant submissive, but with feelings, and not as disposable. Commitment like forever commitment scared me. I didn't want to lose her, forever.

"Fine one of us will take her out to dinner," Calum challenged wriggling his eyebrows.

My heart stopped, hell no.

"OKAY FINE YOU WIN!" I shouted, "I'll take her out to dinner and maybe dancing," I grumbled, inside my heart burst I was so happy.

Pulling out my phone I texted her

To: Indian

Be ready by 5.

From Indian

Why?

I rolled my eyes, for someone who was in the most naive stage of her life she was not naive. I simply just texted back, "The less you know the better."

"What do you get a girl," I asked Calum trailing off.

"For Valentines day?"

I nodded. Scrolling through the WikiHow page on "Making a girl happy on Valentines day"

He pursed his lips into a line, "I'd say flowers, roses red ones, some chocolates not like the sampler one things, get her some thing nicer than that, a bear bigger than her,"

"Calum it recommends I buy her something from Tiffany's."

"The fuck? What do women think we're made of money? Fuck no." He threw his head back and laughed, "I mean you are, but God back in the little kid days you just went up to a girl, and said 'I like you, will you be my girlfriend?' and they said yeah. I mean God what has it come to these days?"

I shrugged my shoulders, "What time is it?"

"Almost 3:30 why?"

Shit.