V

*Lukes POV*

I woke up, finding Mrs Knoeing's dog in my house, barking rather furiously, lunging towards the pool her leash restrained her. I turned to face the pool, seeing her golden retriever swimming circles in one spot, odd. I walk to the porch to call her, and then I see her, "shit" I mutter stripping down, running in my boxers diving into the pool. The ice water hits me so hard, my breathing stops, I feel nothing, I grab the girl, and start surfacing the water. Breaking the surface I throw the girl over my shoulder, the dog follows after me, crying for the girl. I furiously run into the house. Throw her down onto the couch, she looks blue, her veins making her look like a galaxy, she's breathing, and shaking. I panic, grabbing my jeans and flannel, I begin to strip this girl (for good reason for once), she shakes even more. As I strip off her shirt, I see her wrist, scars. As stupid of a time that this is, I kiss them. Every last damn one of them, I throw my flannel on her, put my jeans on her one leg at a time, and wrap her around in all the blankets I could reach. Her shivering almost at this point continues, but I can tell she's gaining her color back.

I lay down pull this girl to my chest and hold her. Praying to whoever controls our fate, I would get to know her.

Around four o'clock, I wake back up, she's so pale, but not ghostly, her cheeks are pink, she's sweating. I take my flannel off of her and give her my white t shirt.

I check on the dogs, they lay at the foot of the couch. I give the gold dog a blanket, she licks me in thanks, and then it hits me. Mrs. Knoeing's granddaughter now lives with her. Holy shit. I've seen this girl before, and it's her. God she's a babe.

I go out to smoke a cig, while I walk outside in the cold, I hear a moan, she's up.

Current day

I wake up to Indie wrapped around me, her hair plastered to my chest. I've never wanted someone so terribly bad. The thought of fucking her got me to the point where I got harder than ever before. I mean who wouldn't she's so beautiful and her ass is about as nice as her personality.

"You snore" I mumble chuckling
"Fuck you" she groans kicking me

"You realize, I can and will punish you for that, right?" I yawned stretching casually slapping her ass.

She yelped and rolled over, "I hate you so so much." groaning she sat on my lap looking at me with such a dazed expression. She laughed alittle, "You have wrinkles, at the age of 25, well done." She poked at the slight wrinkles from my nights of little to no sleep.

"You're cute," I sarcastically replied pulling her towards my lips, We leaned in, her soft lips touching mine, only thing I could ever adore, was her in some way shape or form. Hearing her moan ever so slightly made me want more and more and more. Just fuck, she was perfect.

"Mmmmm Daddy" she said with a giggle

"Yes princess?" I said tilting my head

"Can I have food or...?"

"Yeah sure, lets go see if Ashton can make something." I threw her off of me, listening to her curse at me, for a seventeen yearold she had the dirtiest mouth I'd ever heard.

I loved it.

Maybe

I loved her.

I hadn't the slightlest idea about love and how people love eachother, in all honesty I just kinda like to fuck. The dominece of sex, and just everything really. But her I was honestly afraid to touch, she seemed so perfect like if I even so much left a handprint on her ass she'd become so much less perfect than what she was before I ruined her, and I think thats the thing.

I sat there zoned out of my mind

"Luke," Indie snapped, "do you or do you not want bacon, and to share this thing I found in the floor?"

She showed off a blunt someone had lost from last night infront of my face, looking at Ashton I replied "yes Ashton I do want bacon, and wheres the lighter?"

"We have no lighters mate." Ashton said with such sadness in his voice

"What do you mean we have no lighters?!"

"THEY TOOK ALL OF THEM APPARENTLY." Ashton shouted over dramatically.

"Shhhhhhh." Michael put his fingers to his lips carrying a girl, who had over stayed her welcome, obviously. He crept down the stairs, signaling for help, I ran over to open the door for him. "Thanks man" he whispered continuing on his way out.

Calum rose up from the couch, "We have matches, I think I don't know." he was laying on the couch with a cup of coffee and a news paper.

Indie hopped off her bar stool, running towards the counters and drawers, she dug through them, "Found some!" she squealed excitedly, holding up the box we all clapped "Calum you are welcome in on this since you decided we had matches, and Ashton you as well, for making this bomb ass breakfast," I said taking a bite out of my bannana waffle, damn he was an excellent cook.

"So we're getting high?" Indie inquired with such excitement in her eyes.

"Yes! and on a rainy Saturday!" Ashton said chewing through bites of his waffle.

"Sounds good" Calum muttered sipping his coffee.

Everything in my world seemed at order, like where I had needed it months ago. I was just missing this girl.

*A/N SO I TRIED AND I THINK I DID GOOD IDEK*