Amnesia

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BABE LUKE. ILY WE THE SAME AGE NOW SO HMU.

"Sometimes I start to wonder, was it just a lie? If what we had was real, how could you be fine?

Cause I'm not fine at all"

Luke's POV

"Look just fucking tell me why?"

She looked at me with a sly grin, "Why what?"
I wanted to kill her, but I couldn't, my heart had been reminded of the memories spent with her. The love I felt for her, and the love I felt, for Indie.

"Out of all the billionaires, and all the people, why did you choose me?!" I barked anger filling my body, "I loved you, I wanted to marry you! I wanted to be happy again and then you left! You killed my parents! Just why?"

"I loved you as well," she cooed, "But then, a little snag was hit and your father messed with mine, and being a daddy's girl, like you very much so know I am." I felt an emotional twinge. "I couldn't let my family business down, now could I Luke? So I poisoned your father at our brunch, and as for Liz?" She took a pause, a very short pause, "Well her death was supposed to be yours."

"Plot fucking twist," Zayn said under his breath. I wanted to laugh, but it was supposed to be my death, not my mom's.

Glancing at her gun, and at Harry, he knew what to do, grabbing her gun in one swift motion, "I'm done, you're no longer a waste of my time." I growled at her.

Walking away having Harry and Zayn walk behind me she spoke,"Oh and by the way! Lucas!"

I turned on my heel, she raised her eye brows with a sadistic smile twisted upon her face, "Your little girlfriend?"

My heart stopped.

"Yes, you see my little friend found your hide out, and well they had a little explosion, I'm sure her urn will make a lovely mantel piece"

I lost it. I blacked out. Vera was no longer sitting up blood painted the walls, I killed Vera.

"Did I just-?" I started.
"I got maybe four shots in." Harry interrupted.
"Maybe two for me." Zayn added,"but let's go hurry because I'm worried about the house." He spoke for me.

Michael's POV

We made it, barely, all of us. Luckily we all survived. Having to tell Indie's grandparents, Aden & Marie, broke my heart. The trust they had allowed us to have with their granddaughter, and the fact they were so willing to not allow her parents to know. Apparently, the parents where not the best people. And that's when I learned alot about Indie Elliot Knoeing.

She was 18, in May, and her mental health had caused her parents and her to feud so bad that they wanted rid of her. They kicked her out, multiple times, the mother wanted nothing to do with her. She was bullied, terribly, had no friends, and just was in a bad set up man. As I sat there and watched her be examined. My heart physically hurt for her.

"Where's Luke," I asked Calum casually. Running his hands through his hair, "Well he's on his way apparently." His voice sounded like gravel.

"Do we know who did it?" Calum asked. After a brief moment.

I cleared my throat, "Ashton has a couple of paper trails to follow."

Suddenly Luke stormed in, "Where is she?!"

Calum and I nodded towards the examination room. He stormed in kissing her hard and in a very romantic way. She seemed to be kissing back.

"Are they trying to eat eachother?" I asked Calum.

He pressed his lips together, "It appears they are."

They seemed so happy together, so so happy. Until the doctor pulled Luke aside, muttering something causing his smile to fall. He nodded along with what the doctor was telling him, as the doctor left his side. We ran to him.

Without even asking whats wrong. He mumbled, "She has amnesia.....temporary, but still she doesn't remember me right now."

"Will she get better?" I asked cautiously.

"With time apparently, but he said we just have to take it easy." He replied looking down, "How are you guys?"

"Fine," Calum and I muttered back.

"She asked if I was her boyfriend...." He started to sound choked up, "I didn't know what to say."

"Maybe you should've said yes," Calum said rather cross.

"I need to lay down," Luke sighed rubbing his face. Calum nodded in agreement, due to it was his normal nap time.

I went in to go see Indie.

"Who are you?" She asked innocently, her eyes wide and scared.

"I'm Michael, and I'm your best friend."