Heart & Soul

"Use your hands and my spare time—

We've got one thing in common, it's this tongue of mine."

Indie's POV

"Has anyone found where I kept my laptop?" I yelled for the millionth time, or what felt like it at least. Lately the boys have been taking my things and hiding them, for pure fun? I don't know, I just knew my memory was back, and that I was fine, I think.

"Indian!" I heard Luke bellow from his downstairs impromptu office. I ran down the steps.

Breathless I responded, "Yes! Luke."

"I have your laptop." he smirked.

Sheer agitation was all I could feel, "Fuck you," I said straight faced.

"What was that princess?" he mused back at me, his expression changed as well as his demeanor. My butt automatically recalled the last weeks "punishment".

"Nothing, daddy!" I quipped back. Running like a gazelle into the kitchen, when I felt something grab me from behind. 

"Oh no you don't," Luke growled into my ear, "You broke the rule, now you have to face the consequences."

My eyes rolled at how generically cheesy that sounded, really. I felt him kiss and bite up an down my neck, my eyes rolled in the back of my neck, i arched my back and moaned. Turning around I felt his lips crash into mine, it was like our lips were always fighting, from how hard we kissed each other. 

Being forced against the wall, my hands held above my head, I felt him gradually harden underneath the fabric of his pants. 

"Get a room you two," Michael yelled. Taking a drag of his cigarette rolling his eyes, "It's not like you two sleep in separate rooms." He said flatly.

Feeling Luke's forehead press against mine, hearing him chuckle, "Okay Michael go cuddle with Calum." 

"On my way!" Michael sang back. Skipping his way across the living room. 

I bit my lip shyly. I felt my face blush, slowly. 

"You and I are going on a date tonight," Luke muttered kissing my forehead, "Be ready by seven, or you'll be in trouble." 

Nodding I understood completely. 

Rushing upstairs I stripped ever so gracefully, started the shower, and began the hour or so process of making myself smell good. 

After putting on my mascara, and spraying sea salt spray into my slightly dampened hair. I threw on a pair  of white shorts, and a nice salmon tank top. Jumping out of the bathroom, I noticed it was 6:50, I raised my eyebrows, that was a first. 

"Ten minutes early," Luke raised his eyebrows, "Not bad Indian." he applauded slightly. 

"I took a short shower" I confessed, walking down the stairs, waiting for him to tell me what we were doing. As he held the front door open for me, he took a firm grab of my ass. I swatted his hand away, giving him a look of annoyance, which turned into a laugh, I couldn't stay annoyed at him, I can't. 

Weaving in and out of traffic was a headache, Luke's driving, was even worse. I had become sick from how hungry I was, "Luke tell me, we're even close to our destination," I groaned. His brows furrowed, he became very stressed, "Luke can you answer me?" I said raising my voice, the irritation was obvious, between both of us. Mine was more verbal than his, obviously. 

"Yes Princess we're literally 5 minutes away," he said running his hands through his already messy looking hair, placing his hand on my thigh. We took a turn near the harbor, one of my favorite restaurants sat in the middle of a dock. I smiled, looking over at him, "Really?"

I earned a nod from him, he was stressed, he got quite when he was stressed. Giving the car over to the valet, we found our way inside. Where they had somehow held our reservation for more than half an hour. It now made sense as to way Luke was so stressed out. 

"Is this your way of trying to make up for the neglect?" I muttered casually not bother looking on the menu, knowing what I already wanted. His eyebrows raised, "You know I couldn't help it, and I couldn't do one thing to fix any of what happened." he softly snapped. 

After a very quite and rather awkward dinner, we made our way to the car. 

We drove for a while until I recognized the apartment Luke and I had spent Valentines day in. 

It was a brief moment before I realized I was in the apartment pressed up against the wall struggling for air, feeling his lips fight mine, feeling like I needed him more than I could ever need any thing. Spending too much time in my inner monologue, I hadn't realized that I was now, tied to the headboard of Luke's bed, blindfolded. Because, it's Luke, and I know he's weird, or kinky this way. I simply don't question it, I just go with it.

I lay there in the strapless bra, and my Target underwear, because I didn't see this coming, literally. I felt him hover over me feeling his hot breath on my neck licking and sucking his way down to my shoulder, biting at my collarbone, kissing his way to the base of my throat. I let out a small groan, when i felt him peel off my bra, and make his way to each boob, playing lightly with one as if it were play dough, and sucking on the other one, and then slowly making his way down to my ribs, slowly, lazily making his way (a/n: down town lol) towards my navel, tracing it with is tongue. 

I let out a sharp gasp, feeling my underwear being pulled off with his teeth, dragging them down my legs. There I was fully exposed, and fully thankful I had shaved. 

He started sucking on my toe, "Shit, this is weird, but weird good" I thought to myself. He began kissing each thigh, finally making his way the inner part of my thigh, I felt him stop. I began to moan of impatience, finally I heard his clothing come off, and the rip of the oh so lovely wrapper. 

Firmly grabbing my hips, he thrust his way into me, as if he needed to. 

"Fuck," he moaned in pleasure, gradually building his thrusts. 

I moaned so many incoherent things, "Hard daddy, harder," I moaned at one point begging him to let me win this race I wish could go on forever. How it honestly felt like two souls connecting whenever we fucked. I honestly just felt right. 

Sitting on top of him, he bounced me up and down telling me how beautiful I looked up there. Every thrust, push, pull etc became harder and harder, until I could no longer take it. 

Moaning in ecstacy feeling all the pressure leave my body, riding out the roller coaster. I reached my high as he found his. 

Panting heavily, I felt his arms reach around me, pulling me to his chest. 

"God, I love you" he said still barely catching his breath. 

Propping my chin up, I look at him, his messy hair, messier. His face glowing, and noticing the cold blue eyes full of warmth, I smiled, "I love you too, Daddy." I said with a laugh, the words still unfamiliar  to me. 

With that I felt his lips against my forehead, and hearing his voice, telling me to fall asleep, and that he would be here when I woke up, hopefully he meant that forever. 

(a/n SO COLLEGE STRESSES YOU OUT AND CAUSES WRITERS BLOCK, BUT IM UPDATING BASICS AND THE OTHER FAN FIC SOON, ALSO IM GOING TO GO BATHE IN HOLY WATER CONSIDERING THE SMUT I JUST WROTE.)