We're Alright

"We are the kings and the queens of the new broken scene
Yeah, we're alright though"

I didn't know who half of these people were, I felt like I was a stranger in my own body. I mean I slept with boy every night, named Luke, he had the most beautiful features for a guy. His eyes could make the ocean snarl in envy for the blue his eyes possessed, was purer. His smile made me smile, it was like watching a light bulb turn on, it was so bright. He kissed me so deeply that I lost my breath, his skin was softer than any sheet. I felt something towards him.

He took me on dates, really nice ones. He always looked sad though.

"Are you okay?" I asked meekly.

He looked up from his laptop, his eyes visibly bloodshot, bags pulled under his eyes, "Yes Princess I'm fine."

"Bullshit," I quipped back, "Luke you are in no ways okay."

Suddenly his head snapped up, "What did you just call me?" He asked his eyes wide with a look of excitement.

"Luke? That's your name right?" I asked with a hint of caution in my voice. He put his laptop down and before I knew what was happening his lips were on mine, with great force, and then. Something familiar came back to my mind. The smell of smoke, sweaty bodies, being carried back. Seeing his features in the moonlight. How he took every last bit of innocence I could ever have. It hit me how in love with this man I was. How I called him Daddy, how he called me multiple names. How he dominated my minds every thought.

Kissing him back I became more and more aware of who he was in my life. How he meant so much to me. He pulled away, "You knew my name. Thank you for saying my name." He had tears brimming in his eyes,having the instinct I wiped them away, kissing his eye lids.

"Did I make you this sad?" I questioned.

"No never, you always made me an array of emotions. You always made me feel loved. Because I love you. So much Indie." He muttered, looking down, "I always have, since the day I found you in my pool half frozen."

I remember that feeling of how numb I felt. I lifted his chin I faintly felt the urge to kiss him. Not questioning that, I did it. With such great force I ran my fingers through his already messy hair. I felt his tongue invade my mouth. I let out a soft moan.

He laid me down on the bed he broke away from our kiss looking down on me. His eyes filled with lust.
"I'm going to fuck you now," he said very matter of factly, "Shit that's fucked up, I mean you just no. We don't have to do this." He laughed.

But the thing was I wanted him. As he began to get off the bed and heading towards the door. I stood up and coughed. He turned his head towards me, "Yes-" his jaw dropped. As I began to drag my t-shirt off, leaving my bra. He took a step closer towards me. I heard the click of the lock, I smirked. I won.

Summoning him with my finger. I gracefully slid my shorts off. Kicking them over towards him. I looked up, and he was already in his underwear.

We took maybe a step towards eachother I could feel him harden underneath the thin layer of cloth between us. I took a deep breath as I went in to kiss him. He beat me to it. The next thing I knew I was pressed against his chest. Clinging to him like a kola. We made our way towards the bed. I heard a rip, and my bra and underwear were gone.

His skin felt like velvet melting almost on top of mine and how perfect he felt. I heard the rip of foil. A sound I had heard many times.

I felt him enter me. Filling me to the point where I moaned with euphoria.

"God I've missed this." He whispered huskily in my ear.

"I'm assuming I have too." I moaned.

Sucking rather harshly at my collar bone he left a mark, while thrusting in and out of me.

"Just so you remember who you belong to," he muttered, then sucking hard on my chest, "And thats how you'll remember whose heart you have."

Letting everything roll off our shoulders we stayed in his room, for hours we kept at it for what felt like ages. My ass had hand prints, I don't quite think my hips could ever function correctly again. Luke's hair was in a mess, scratches covered his chest and back. We laid there.

It was probably three in the morning, we laid there just looking at the glow in the dark stars on his ceiling. Michael put them there because he knew I was still afraid of the dark.

"Indian," Luke whispered softly.

"Hmmmmm?" I responded, pulling myself closer to him.

"I'm sorry, for this happening, and I'm sorry I dragged you into something you got blindsided by, I was selfish. To be the way I have, but do you. Wanna, I dunno, be my girlfriend?" He said slowly as if he was kinda nervous.

I uttered a laugh, he rolled over to face me "Well at least say no, geez." He muttered

"I thought I already was." I mewled.
In the brightness of the moon light I could see his smile forming.