Exchange

So give me all of you in exchange for me.

(A/n it's about to get smutty up in here ya'll)

*Luke's POV*

I woke up, the bed felt half empty.

I sat up, look around, no Indie. Odd.

Getting myself out of bed, I sauntered down the hall, wondering where she was. I was having a minor anxiety attack. Looking around everything was empty, until I heard a splash coming from our pool.

It was summer, it was warm, when Indie's hair grew lighter and her skin darker. She tanned beautifully, like always she was beautiful. I hadn't been the best, she deserved more than what I treated her.

Michael floated on top of the water, "Goodmorning Luke" Indie smiled from on top of the float. Michael was beginning to get sun burnt, his hair now a silver color.

"Morning Indian," I smiled broadly jumping into the pool aiming for her float. She squealed as I pulled her towards me. We used an air mattress for a pool float.

Kissing her hair I smiled broadly at being able to know she was happy. Thats all I really cared about anymore was her being happy. I never felt that way about a girl. It was weird. To be able to be so unselfish, to see somebody else's happiness as more important than my own. Her hair stuck to her head, "You look like a boy," I smirked.

"Fuck you," she laughed splashing me.

"Oh gladly," I muttered.

Suddenly the air grew dense, it was one of those intense moments where the sexual tension was thicker than Ashton's hair.

Quietly, she swiftly got out of the pool, grabbing her towel walking inside. She looked around at me, hoping I would follow, I think. Maybe. Not sure.

But regardless,I did.

Indies POV

Tip toeing up the steps, hoping he would follow me. Because it's become one of those things, where you constantly want someone, and need someone. Hearing the door open behind me, knowing I closed it.

A smile grew on my face, "Took you long enough," I muttered.

Feeling him press against me wrapping his arms around my waist, I felt his breath hit the back of my neck, sending chills down my spine. I arched my back instinctively, moaning.

"Someone's eager," he mumbled slowly kissing his way from my shoulder to my neck.

"I mean yeah," I laughed trying suppress a moan as he reached my jaw, "Why shouldn't I be?"

Swiftly spinning me around, my palms resting on his chest. "Because, Princess, for someone whose been very bad, and someone who needs to be....I don't know, punished."

Shit.

I gulped, trying to think of everything I may have done. Suddenly, I didn't have time, I was bent over the side of the bed, my ass fully exposed.

"Man, your ass is pale," he said, rubbing it slowly. "You're going to thank me after these, are we clear?"

I gulped, "Yes daddy,"

Mentally telling my entire body how sorry I was, because I haven't been punished, in I'm pretty sure forever.

Suddenly my entire ass began to sting, "Thank you daddy," I mumbled.

After that it became blur of pain, my ass was throbbing. Finally after what felt like forever, laying on my back feeling the coolness of the sheets. My knees were weak, I wanted him. I wanted every single inch of his skin against mine. I wanted the softness of his lips tracing every curve of my body. He found his way from my lips, tracing my collar bone with his tongue, slowly lingering blowing on the trail he had left. Making his way down to my tits, he cupped the other, while slowly sucking on my nipple, causing me to squirm. Feeling him smile, he continued to suck so much harder.

"Baby girl...how badly do you want me," He whispered hoarsely in my ear, slowly moving his hand down my body, cupping my sex, slowly inserting a finger. Arching my back I let out a moan, "How badly, let me hear you."

Inserting two fingers, slowly pumping them in and out of me, I moaned raising my hips to meet him.

"Fuck me daddy," I mewled biting my lower lip.

Hearing the satisfaction in his tone, "Gladly."

Hearing the ever so familiar rip of foil, I smiled eagerly.

Taking his time slowly, I felt him all at once thrusting into me.

"Fuck you feel good," he whispered in my ear kissing my neck. Meeting each push and pull, I felt completely euphoric. Swiftly I found my self on my hands and knees, my hair being pulled, as he thrust in and out, I let out a moan. I wanted more, absolutely I wanted more.

Feeling everything build up, I found my high, I rode it down.

Suddenly I found myself on top of him, grinding my self against him, slowly bouncing up and down, using his hands for balance.

"God yes," I moaned tilting my head back letting every thing take over.

Everything became rougher, so much more rougher, carnal. Finding my high once again, the climax was completely different, he found his.

"God that was amazing," he gasped, being as almost completely out of breath as I was.

"I missed that," I muttered, wrapping myself around him, kissing the base of his neck. My hair was still wet from where earlier Luke had knocked me off of my pool float.

"You're going to get the plague Indian," he laughed touching my hair, "Didn't you're grandmother ever tell you wet hair gets you sick."

"Thats a myth Luke," I rolled my eyes.

He bit his lip playing with his lip ring, "So you're telling me, that doesn't happen?" he furrowed his eyebrows.

"No, it's like the loch ness monster," I chuckled, walking to the closet, swiftly finding a pair of underwear, and the rest of my usual summer attire, which was nike shorts, Luke's t-shirt.

Flinging myself back to bed, as he came back to bed,shirtless dressed in his sweats he made into shorts.

"Babe, can you make me a promise?" he asked tilting his head to the side.

"Yes my dear," I smiled, patting the spot next to me on the bed. Flopping next to me, he grinned, "Don't tell Michael the Loch ness monster isn't real."

I laughed not questioning why I shouldn't, it was Michael.

Suddenly I felt him pull me closer to his body, "Nap time" he said, not wanting to argue, I laid there, feeling more than I could express. I think the word is, loved.

(A/n I'm so sorry, I missed you guys, thank you for making this story what it is, and I love all of you whole heartedly for it.)