Chapter 9

I sat on the couch scrolling mindlessly through the channels trying to find something to watch. Chloe was in her room, getting ready for whatever day she had planned.

I on the other hand didn't have plans, unless you count staying is a plan. I was going to stay and study for the future, needing extra information on some topics that I didn't really understand.

Chloe walked out of her room, "What do you think?"

Turning my head I looked at her, "Looks fine." She had on a skin tight dress, at that moment I knew where she was going. What she had planned, "Get dressed." I scrunched up my face, "Uh- why."

She walked over to me, grabbing my hand and pulling me up, "You made a promise to me, that you were going to be more social. Now get dressed in something that doesn't look like that." Chloe pointed to the clothes I was wearing at the moment.

A hoodie and shorts, "I don't have anything to wear." I said as she was exiting the room. Groaning loudly she turned around and began rummaging through my closet.

She analyzed almost every outfit until she got to one in particular. Taking it out of my closet and holding it against my body, "Here." She passed it to me, "Don't take too long."

It was a black dress that went above my knees. Not skin tight but not too loose, I stripped my clothes and went into the bathroom. Turning on the shower, waiting for it to heat up. I started brushing my teeth.

I let the warm water run down my body and my mind started to wonder to Hotch. How his hands felt on my skin and what they could do. The somewhat electric touch and heat that came from his fingers on me.

My hand started to wander down my stomach, I backed up and my back touched the cold tile. Arching slightly at the temperature change. I imagine Hotch standing right in front of me pinning me against the wall.

My fingers made their way down to my clit and began rubbing slow circles. A whimper left my lips, as I imagined his fingers instead of my own.

Thinking of his body flush against mine, pressing into me. His voice echoing through the shower and into my ear, whispering how good I'm doing.

I started going fast at the thought, this man really drove me crazy sometimes. My stomach started tightening, my breathing getting shallow. Increasing the pressure and pace only sped up my orgasm. I Brought my other hand up and rested it on my throat applying some force.

Thinking of his words when I got close and when I would finish. "Fuck", I whispered as I fell over the edge, a warm sensation spreading throughout my body. My body heated, I leaned forwards and turned down the temperature of the water, needing to calm down.

I want him.

Washing my hair with coconut shampoo and conditioner. Getting the body wash and cleaning up the small mess between my legs.

When I finished I stepped out of the shower, dried off my body and started blow drying my hair in the bedroom. My hair was dry then I applied a small amount of makeup knowing if I add too much then it'll smudge.

I threw on the dress, it fit pretty well considering I didn't remember buying it.

Chloe opened the door, "You have some shoes." I said no and she gave me a pair of her black ones. They were three inches taller than my normal height. She smiled at me, "Ready?" I nodded and she walked out of the room, getting her keys.

I quickly got my phone then rushed out with her. "I'm assuming we're going to a party?"

"You know me so well, you might know these people if not that's fine. Please just try and enjoy yourself for once, you do way too much." Chloe was talking about how often I'm always at home studying or working and she's out with guys. That was her definition of 'fun'.