Epilogue

A Year Later

The sunlight peeked through the curtains and I could feel Aaron tugging me closer to his body. The heat radiated off his hot skin and I warmed immediately. I rolled over to face him.

Feeling his breath on my face I smirked, leaning forwards I pressed a kiss to his cheek.

He stirred and his eyes fluttered open, "Give me a real kiss." I chuckled and his hands landed on my hips to straddle his lap. My chest laid flat against his and I could already feel the slickness between my legs, it was currently making a wet spot on Aaron and I knew he could feel it too.

I reached a hand down and my palm laid flat dipping into the waistband of his boxers. I felt his dick twitch in anticipation, "Come on baby." Aaron groaned lightly, my small hand wrapped around his dick.

The lazy movements were enough to make him feel relief. "I want you", he said breathlessly. I continued stroking him, tightening my grip a little, "What was that sir."

I understood him but I also understood that I had power over him, at least enough for him to not flip the script on me.

He opened his eyes and stared at me, "You heard me."

"Just wanted you to acknowledge", I let go of him and pulled down his boxers, all of the clothes we had on were discarded on the floor.

Aarons hands smoothed their way up my waist and cups my breast, rolling them in his hands. I moaned softly and picked myself up, lining up his hard cock into me.

Sinking down he tossed his head back and looked up, both of us took in the feeling and took our time. We were still sore from the night before.

"Hold on", my walls clamped around him, taking a moment to adjust. "Take all the time you need", he raised a hand behind my neck and made me bend down to him, planting a heated kiss on my lips.

I rolled my hips against his pelvis, getting into a gentle rhythm. He slowly thrusted his hips upwards meeting me halfway down, "Fuck." The euphoric sensation spread through our body feeling the constant movement.

The hands that rested on his pecs slid up and wrapped around his neck, he gazed up at me and I watched him make a devilish smirk. "Y/n", he moaned when I squeezed my fingers on his throat.

I used the power that I had over him, something we've never done or thought he'd even let me do. Just like earlier I thought he would flip us over and take all the control back but Aaron let me have the moment.

I took in a deep breath and Aaron circled my clit while I bounced on his cock. My stomach tensed as the coil got tighter.

When he smacked my ass, it sent a shock through my body and I tipped over the edge. My walls narrowed and Aaron spilled inside of me. Moaning out the released tension, I fell forwards and laid on Aarons chest. My face buried in his neck, I nipped at the skin which caused him to chuckle and pull me off.

He was still inside me and made no attempt to move, I stared down at him and he smiled. Scooting back on the headboard, one hand rested on my hip and the other on the back of my neck. "Do you think we made one?"

"I hope so, even if we didn't, I'm fine with just practicing."

He slowly pulled out and I sat on his thighs, "Of course you do, you can just never get enough can you."

"Have you seen yourself... you're perfect."

"You are." He grinned at me brightly, "I love you." I pressed a kiss to his lips and I only moved back when I felt him move to the side to open the drawer.

I almost feel over, bracing myself on his shoulders laughing. "Aaron what are y—." When I looked back at him there it was, a ring. He didn't have a box but held it up between us.

My mouth fell open a little, "Y/n... will you." I didn't let him finish, wrapping my hands around his torso. I kissed him again. I felt his mouth smirk into the kiss, "Is that a yes." Aaron mumbled.

"What do you think baby."

"Well I'm thinking you want to go another round, so you might wanna be more specific." Aaron dropped the ring into my palm and closed his hand over it. I felt the subtle tears pooling in my eyes, "Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes I'll marry you."

"Figured, who could say no to me." A smug smile pulled at his lips while we adjusted, flipping us so I was caged beneath him.

____

"I passed my math test, the teacher said I was the smartest in my class. I really tried this time and I didn't cheat." Jack chuckled softly. "Something you and y/n always tried to teach me.... I wonder how your day was, mine would've been better if you and y/n were here.... I miss you guys."

Jack sat on the ground, in the vibrant green blades of grass. "I also spent the night over at uncle Seans this weekend, Aunt Jessica has been visiting me but she's been too busy to take care of me because of grandpa"

Jack cocked his head to the side when he noticed the shadow approaching him, "Come bud we gotta go."

"Five more minutes." Sean nodded and joined Jack in the grass, he laid flowers down in front of him. They sat there together and tried to think of the good times, when they laughed uncontrollably. Like when Aaron introduced Y/n to his brother and his family.

"Do you have anything to say?" Jack turned over to Sean.

He sighed, "Laura's pregnant, she's five months. Thought you would like to know that it's a boy... and we were going to name him after you."

"I wish we could've had more time", Jack wiped the tears that gathered under his eyes. Sean put a hand on his shoulder and helped him up. "I miss them too." As Sean walked away to the car, Jack stayed behind for a couple of extra seconds, taking in the time that he had left.

"I love you guys." Jack turned away from the stone slabs in the grass.

_________________

A/N

I swear the next book I write will be happier or at least I'll try and make it better.

I also do have an idea for a third book... it might be around 15 chapters, definitely less than my previous ones. If I can make this idea work and make it worth reading then I'll actually start writing it.

Just in case I do need to clarify for anyone... Y/n and Aaron passed away together, I thought that was better than either one living without the other.

Y/n and Aaron are now living together in heaven with each other, it makes me feel better to think of it like that, how they're still alive somewhere else.