Chapter 42

A/N

I feel like I should explain before the chapter starts, I wanna start off with the character James in mental unstable and has several illnesses and I am in no way shape or form trying to mock or make fun of it.

There are a lot of POV switches through The switches are when the same events are occurring so most of it overlaps so we can see Y/n and Aarons prospective along with the Aarons

Also when listening to this song it makes so much sense... the lyrics relate to this chapter so much

I decided to combine chapters 43 and 42 considering they happen in the same day...

Warnings - Metal illness

And please read these author notes before reading on

____

I sighed and asked Garcia for the address, James was half and hour away. "You're going to call the them, I'm driving."

We stood up and I walked out to the car and got into the passenger side. I waited for Aaron who was still inside gathering our things.

He came back to the car with our vests and he started the car. "The teams and hour out, they're meeting us there."

"Alright... come on." Aaron put the car in drive and headed towards the house.

When we arrived we noticed that it wasn't a house.... it was a warehouse. The brick was worn down and crusted over, it looked as if it would've collapsed with a good push.

There were no windows on the first floor, glass scattered the ground from the smashed windows on the second floor.

The glass crunched underneath us as we put on our vests and approached the building. Aaron and I had our guns drawn, I tried to mentally prepare myself for whatever we were about to find inside.

The door on the side was already open, "When we go inside, I wanna see you right there next to me. We're not splitting up." Wouldn't dream of it.

Regardless if I was FBI or not I wasn't stupid. We had zero clue on this man's intentions and we were not going to take that chance. I nodded and we walked inside.

The team was now a half hour away and as we made our way through there was nothing to see.

The darkness coated the walls and we both had very limited vision, not wanting to give away our position. We didn't have our flashlights on, our sight came from the moonlight shining through the broken walls. That same light is intensified by the shards on the ground.

"Aaron", I whispered and gestured to the first room we encountered. He followed me as we turned the corner into the open space.

There were small bookshelves and mold coating the walls, there was nothing in there, we walked back out and shut the door behind us.

I could hear the very faint sounds of sirens in the background.

Aaron and I were now on the second floor after we saw nothing suspicious, "Watch your step." He said and I avoided the jagged hole in the floor.

The team was ten minutes out, the sirens I heard before was an ambulance for a separate matter. "There's nothing here." We holstered our guns, Aaron wandered down the hallway and was about to go down the broken stairs when I heard a small voice.