Chapter 38

He leaned down and kissed the top of my head. I felt the sensation and closed my eyes. "So it's just us."

Aaron tuned away from the tv and glanced at me. "Yeah, you have something in mind."

"Maybe."

Aaron smiled, bringing up the hand that was on my back to my hair. Pulling me up, I adjusted my arms and moved closer to him. His lips met mine and we melted into each other, it had been a few days since we last did it and we both needed the distraction.

I scooted him back; he sat up on the couch as I adjusted and straddled his lap.

"Now you have two options... I can take my time making you feel how much I want you or", he gently pressed kisses to my collarbone making my back arch into his chest.

"I can just take you right here right now... your choice."

I tried to listen to what he was saying but I was too overtaken by lust to follow along, "Or I can go with the secret option three and show you how much I love you." I said slowly sinking down to my knees, I watched his pupils expand.

"Whatever you want baby", he groaned as I parted his knees and got closer to his waistband. Reaching my hands forwards I toyed with the hem of his shirt pulling it over his arms and I slid them down his chest.

He shuddered and my hand rested on his growing bulge, stroking him through the clothing.

He lifted his hips and pushed down his pants, my mouth practically watered at the sight of his cock stretching the material. "Come on y/n", he breathed out and I looked up at him and smirked.

"Are you begging Agent Hotchner?"

He released a laugh, "You'd like that wouldn't you." I shrugged, "I mean it would definitely speed things up."

I wanted to hear him beg, just to get the small pleasure of knowing that I could give it to him any second. Removing his boxers his cock stood and was just waiting for me to pay attention to it.

"Y/n, please baby, just come on." Moving a hand to the base I ran my hand up and down his shaft. Aaron breathed heavily as he raised a hand to grip the back of my head but he let me make the decision.

Lowering my mouth onto him I tasted the salty precum that beaded at the tip. Circling my tongue around his head, he tightened his fingers around my hair.

I gazed up and Aaron tossed his head back and rested on the fabric cushions. His hand guided my movements pushing me down and bringing me back up.

"Fuck princess", I hollowed my cheeks and relaxed my throat I let him in further.

My hands still worked with me following my motions. Flattening my tongue along the underside of his cock he bucked his hips forwards. Gently thrusting upwards into my mouth making me gag.

He moaned out and continued, "Y/n stop." Not quitting I took myself off and pumped him faster and I glanced back at him. He fucked up into my hand chasing his own pleasure but I knew he wanted me to stop so he didn't cum.

I clenched my thighs together, getting some friction.

Not taking my hand away from him I took off my pants and underwear getting ready for what I wanted. Pulling back I stood up and settled back on his lap, each leg over his hips. His cock settled in between my folds, "What do you want sir."

His hands traced their way up my torso and cupped my breasts. "What do I want?", I bit my lip and watched him.

"What I want is to be buried inside you right now." Removing my shirt I lifted up and lined him up. He dropped me down on him and he went so much deeper than I thought was possible. I whimpered, unable to say anything, enjoying the fact that he was inside me.