Chapter 34

"Stop!", Aaron was overtop of me pinning me to the bed. His hand kept me down while the other was going over my stomach. "Aar- Aaron", the laughter made my stomach tense and tears pricked at the corner of my eyes.

I hooked my leg around his and I flipped us over. I looked down at him and a smug smile covered his face, "How does it feel now."

His hands went to my hips and he hummed, "Actually not that bad. Maybe you should be on top more often." I couldn't stop the surprise look I gave him.

Aaron grinned and hooked his leg behind mine rolling us over again. My hair spread along the pillows that laid under my head.

"You thought I'd actually let you do that, it's funny really. But we both know you'd much rather let me take control. Leave you begging for more."

I could already feel my underwear dampening at his words. His voice was getting darker with every word.

It was getting to Aaron as well, from his half hard dick pressing against my inner thigh.

"I love seeing you underneath me." I consciously lifted my legs and wrapped them around his hips. He was pressed right up against my clothed core.

I reached a hand up and softly tugged at his hair.

"What context? Because every time I'm on the bottom we're doing something a little bit different than this."

"Baby you know exactly what context I mean... I can feel it. I haven't even done anything yet. You're just desperate for me aren't you?"

He didn't even need to say anything, dropping the hand from his neck. I placed it between us, palming him through his boxers.

He took a deep breath and his eyes almost flustered closed, I loved how we still had this effect on each other. He lowered himself, his lips met mine.

His elbows settled next to my head as he got more comfortable. His fingers tangled lightly in my hair as he deepened the kiss.

He quickly removed my shirt and the cold air rolled over my body.

His tongue pushed its way into my mouth, I welcomed it and toyed with the waistband of his boxers.

My warm hand met his hot skin, I slowly pumped his dick and he broke the kiss. Aaron dropped his head and littered my neck with kisses.

Biting and soothing over the flesh with a cool breeze. My fingertips ran over his head and I spread the pre cum. I heard his heavy breathing in my ear, he had stopped his actions and was just enjoying it... that's not what I wanted.

I pulled my hand from him and quit all together, his eyes reopened and met mine. Silently asking 'why', I shrugged my shoulders. "When you cum I want it to be inside me."

He sat up and walked away from me, "You think you can speak to me that way?" Oh shit. He made over to my dresser. Aaron cocked his head to the side, "In here right?" Opening the drawer he pulled out the little box.

How the hell did he know that was there? The box had some toys that I had bought after we got back together.

I was feeling more confident and I wanted to surprise him with it knowing he was more on the rough side of everything. Aaron walked back over to the bed placing the box on the edge.

"How did you know that was there?" He lightly chuckled.

"We read people for a living y/n." He flipped the top and opened it.

"But-." I tried to speak but he cut me off. I sat up against the headboard and watched him roam through the items.

"A week ago, you said you were going out and when you came back you wouldn't let me look at what was in the bag. That and because you were giddy the entire time and wouldn't let me in your room for a good ten minutes."