The End

Chef Pee Pee and Junior pulled up in front of the police station. They got out of the car and rushed over to the entrance. Chef Pee Pee barged in and dashed over to the receptionist, who was startled by his sudden appearance.

Chef Pee Pee: "Excuse me! Excuse me, I need the cops now! My house is under attack!"
Receptionist: "Oh, uh, okay, sir, We'll, uh, have police en route to your location as soon a possible."
Chef Pee Pee: "Oh, thank you!"
Receptionist: "Have you tried calling us first?"
Chef Pee Pee: "Uh... No...?"
Receptionist: "Why not? We would have gotten people there sooner."
Chef Pee Pee: "Look, it doesn't matter, I have friends being held hostage and I need help!"
Receptionist: "Okay, okay, we already have police on their way."
Chef Pee Pee: "Okay... Wait... How did you tell the cops to go?"
Receptionist: "What do you mean?"
Chef Pee Pee: "I didn't see you use the phone or anything."

At that moment, everything went black. Chef Pee Pee was very confused, and was especially scared when even the sunlight from the outside was replaced by pitch blackness. He was alone.

Chef Pee Pee: "What... The... What the... What the what the... What, what, what the FUCK!?"
???: "Welcome, Pee Pee, welcome to the end."
Chef Pee Pee: "Oh my god, what the hell is going on...!? Who are you, where are you, where is anything!?"
???: "I am the author of this story. I am here to end this confusing nonsensical series."
Chef Pee Pee: "What...? Really? That's how you end it? What the hell happens in the story!?"
???: "You mean you've followed it clearly so far? Dude, come on! A few months ago, I discontinued this story, but now, I'm going to end it."
Chef Pee Pee: "And how are you going to do that?"
???: "It is simple. I will reset everything, from the very beginning. This will cause a cycle, which means that an ending is impossible. The continuation is impossible. Yes, that'll do it."
Chef Pee Pee: "Come on, man, be serious! You're not going to do that, are you?"
???: "You'll see."
Chef Pee Pee: "Hey, wait a minute. Who are you?"
???: "You don't know? Well... I suppose it's been a while..."
Chef Pee Pee: "Who...?"

Hi, everybody. Well, there you have it. The official end to the story. I think that for a story that weird and confusing, this was a pretty equal ending. I'm sorry if this disappointed you, but don't worry, because I'm working on anotheriwndem827478288473383_--------_-_-__--_DONT LISTEN TO HIM. HE IS A LIAR. YOU ARE BEING LIED TO. HE HAS OTHER PLANSIAJWUUXJWNSWJ92839493838222661732iwjsmsjaanother story that just might tickle your fancy! I'll see you later on, folks!

Luigi: "The end."