The Cheesecake

Shrek opened the bathroom door and walked out.

Shrek: "Ooh, that was a good crap! Anyway, now it's time for some cheesecake! Ooooh, donkey! Cheesecake, cheesecake, cheesecake!"

He walked into the kitchen towards the fridge. He opened it and searched. After seconds of looking, he found it. The Cara Lee Cheesecake. Quickly, he grabbed it and closed the fridge door. He opened the box furiously and pulled the cheesecake out. The box was thrown into the bin as he took out a fork.

Shrek: "Ooh, yes! Cheesecake! Time to eat... Wait... Oh! I have an idea!"

Shrek jumped out of his seat. He dashed towards the fridge once again and opened it. Inside was a can of coca cola.

Shrek: "Yes! Cheesecake and coke!"

He grabbed it as walked back to the table.

Shrek: "Okay, now it is time for some cheesecake-"

He stopped. The cheesecake was gone. The fork was gone as well.

Shrek: "Okay. First, my crap goes back up. Now, this. What the hell is going on? Where's my cheesecake!?"

Suddenly, he heard someone from behind him.

???: "Hey, fatty."

Shrek: "What?"

He turned around. It was Cody. Cody was holding a pistol and a sharp knife.

Shrek: "Oh! Little donkey! What are you doing here?"

Cody: "I'm here to kill you. Don't ask questions, because you will not get answers."

Shrek: "Kill me? Ha ha! You can try!"

Cody: "Okay."

As soon as Cody finished his sentence, the trigger was pulled. A bullet shot right through Shrek's brain, killing him instantly. He fell to the ground.

Cody: "Okay. Now I just need to take his body into the forest without anyone noticing. Ah, I know. They have a car! I just need the keys..."