The Appointment 1/2

Chef Pee Pee filled the small bowl full with his burnt mac and cheese before taking it into the dining room, where Bowser Junior was sitting. He placed the bowl on the table in front of him.

Chef Pee Pee: "Uh... Here's your food, Junior."                                                                                                      

Junior: "Thanks, Chef Pee Pee..."                                                                                                                                  

Chef Pee Pee: *sigh* "Junior, come on now, just snap out of it!"                                                                  

Junior: "Out of what...?"                                                                                                                                              

Chef Pee Pee: "Out of this depressed teenager thing!"                                                                                      

Junior: "I wish I could..."                                                                                                                                                  

Chef Pee Pee: "Look, just eat your burnt mac and cheese and I'll call the doctor because I'm getting sick of this!"

Chef Pee Pee walked back to the kitchen and picked up his phone. He then called the Emergency Services for help.

Operator: "911, what's your emergency?"                                                                                                                  

Chef Pee Pee: "Hello? Wait... You're not the same guy."                                                                                      

Operator: "Huh...? What?"                                                                                                                                              

Chef Pee Pee: "Usually, there's this one guy that does everything, right?"                                                  

Operator: "Uh... Oh, yes, I know who you're talking about, sir. Unfortunately, his location is currently unknown. What's your emergency, sir?"                                                                                                

Chef Pee Pee: "Okay, uh... So, my boss' son is acting all depressed and I want him to snap out of it! Can you come over and, like, help?"                                                                                                                  

Operator: "We can help, sir, but you will have to go to the nearest medical centre for the child to have treatment."                                                                                                                                                            

Chef Pee Pee: "What? Why can't you come over?"                                                                                            

Operator: "Doctors do not come to houses anymore, sir. Your friend did it to try and get a raise everyday. I personally didn't think it made sense. Please make your way to the nearest medical centre and you will be assisted."         

Chef Pee Pee: "Alright, I'll be right over."

He ended the call and put his phone down before sighing.