The Silence

Chef Pee Pee and Bowser stood in shock at what was in from of them. Junior stared back, almost emotionless. His body was full of scars and bruises. He had black eye and his nose was bleeding. The bruises were bandaged and his left arm was broken as it was in a cast.

Bowser: JUNIOR!?

Chef Pee Pee: Oh my god, what happened to you!?

Brooklyn Guy: Hey, this is a little off-topic, but the creator has done jacks**t since September and we're over here thinking he's dead! Right...?

Bowser: Alright, that's it! Come on, Junior! Let's go home!

He didn't reply. He simply couldn't. They got in the car and drove off towards the house.

Chef Pee Pee: Wait, the cop didn't tell us about Cody and where Junior was!

Bowser: I don't care! As long as he is safe! Make sure he's safe!

Chef Pee Pee: Of course!

Junior just sat there emotionless like before, breathing heavily.

Brooklyn Guy: Well, time to wait another few months for the next chapter! Woop dee f**king-doo!

Hello, guys! This is ROBLOXWINDOWS a.k.a TheBritishLad! (Don't ask) I'm really sorry for being offline! I keep saying that I'll keep updated, but no! Don't worry, though! I will stay my absolute best to stay online! Also, tell me if you want the future chapters to be longer, because for now, its as small as my d- oh, well, I guess I'll see you later! Thank you so much for sticking with me!