The Threat

Bowser Junior sat quietly in the passenger's seat as Chef Pee Pee drove the car home. Unfortunately, before they got there, they were interrupted. The car was peacefully accelerating until both spotted something in the middle of the road. Chef Pee Pee stopped the car and got out. He then realised what it was. It was Brooklyn T Guy's corpse!

Chef Pee Pee: "Is that...? Oh my god...!!! It's the guy! Oh shit! Oh god...! What is that on his face!? Wait, it's a note..."

He picked up the piece of paper.

To Chef Pee Pee and Junior,

So, you thought you could get away? HA! If I were you, I wouldn't go home just yet! I've got everyone in the house locked inside and I'm always on watch. If I see you, I'll shoot you both! Why am I doing this, you ask? Well, I'm sorry to say that I don't want to answer that. Anyway, good luck!

From Cody.

Chef Pee Pee: "OH SHIT!!! I gotta go to the police right now!"

He picked up the body and ran back to the car. He opened the trunk and threw the body inside, making sure that nobody was around. He then got back in the driver's seat.

Junior: "What's happening?"

Chef Pee Pee: "We gotta get to a police station!"

Junior: "Why?"

Chef Pee Pee: "I found that guy's body on the road, Junior! And Cody's got everyone at gunpoint in the house!"

Junior: "Wait, what...!?"

Chef Pee Pee: "I'll explain later!"

He changed the direction on his GPS to the nearest Police Station. He then began to drive as fast as he legally could.