Chapter 11

Hermione almost stands in a daze on what to do. She could leave her small spaced room, yet she still feared of doing so. She was scared to roam around the cold touched manor without a sense of who's lingering. Although the slight elevation of freedom meant more insight to the place and its exits and entrances. Perhaps she could find a weapon whilst in that long winded library.

Malfoy still stands there slightly, as her eyes scoured around, looking anywhere but at him.

She questioned on the upgrade for accessibility to the library? Why did Malfoy grant that upon her. It wasn't like him in the slightest. Perhaps it was an order. Most likely the case.

She still was confused.

"Why are you letting me out all of a sudden?" She spoke wearily, as he scoffs at the statement.

"Its not for you, nor is it my choice Granger." He pauses, as he spat his words like darts to a board.

"Andromeda thinks opening a book will get that mind of yours working for once. Clearly staying in this room isn't doing much." he looked at her with that same look he possessed at all hours. It was distaste whenever she spoke. Whenever a word escaped her tongue, he looked as if he couldn't wait for it to end.

He did hate her. Seeing her in the manor at all hours made it even worse.

The only time his face displayed something of difference is when he was deep in bottle of whiskey. That was when she saw his face fold from disgust to pure ecstasy.

She thought that there was no way she wasn't to be watched. Malfoy was many things but carefree was not in the question. She could easily be In the library one minute and racing towards the exit within seconds. He knew that, he had to know that, and he had to be prepared for it.

She didn't know how reading nonsense books were to help her memory return back to where the Horcruxes lied. She also took in consideration for if there were any pages that would help, but most of all speak on occlumency. One of her biggest fears were Malfoy using legilimens on her mind. Not only would he see the endless plots and schemes she planned, but the ongoing words used against him. Her mind never let her rest, whenever he were In the room not only would she tense from his words, but her mind would as well.

"In other words don't get ahead of yourself." he mutter distinctively under his breath, as he emphasized his lack of consideration. She wasn't quite surprised.

He made it known all his actions and utters were all ordered by Voldemort.

She couldn't help but wonder if he ever had a slip up. Perhaps certain commands were his own.

She couldn't refrain herself from wondering if Malfoy had any insurance of where she was at all hours. Perhaps a charm? Maybe he heard what she thought at all hours? There was no way to tell for certain, but to ask.

She wanted to, but who was to say he would be honest. She looked up at him with his thunderous expression, and looks of resentment. She always felt weary before speaking.

"Are you able to tell where I am? What I think, tracker placed on me?--Anything of the sort?" She abrubtly announced, as his head turned directly to face her.

He was practically burning in the sense of his eyes, as they darted across her face.

He smiles ever so slightly, except it's not telling. It was rather malicious.

The room falls silent, as Hermione anticipates an answer with every second that passes. He does nothing but relish in utter silence, as he inches slightly to her stance. She believed it was his way to seem more intimidating.