Chapter 14

She looks at him, dead stare. He never failed to send one back, not once. It was far too familiar at this point. He was about to shoot a hex right for her head, If she didn't oppose they would be knee deep in blood by now. Exactly why she turned it right down.

With the both of them against one another, it could get bad.

His look read it all, grimace plastered from eye to lip. She paints a mind seething picture of his headspace, it's not clear on any level, rather blurry.

"You know Granger, with what I've seen in that mind of yours, I would think you'd want to hex me out of existence." He spoke with a crook of a brow, as he looked down at his wand.

"I am not impulsive like you Malfoy." She spoke harsh, as he almost smirks at the words.

"Right, right, I forget you are a Gryffindor after all, think you're better than everyone, isn't that right?" He spoke, malicious in his intent.

All he spoke was wrong, thats wasn't her. Yet she did in fact think anyone else was better than him.

"What exactly did you see in my mind?" She asked looking down, almost muttered in her voice.

She feared she would regret asking, anticipating his response.

He never gave a straight answer.

"It's quite loud in there." He said in a blatant manner, voice flat.

"Yeah well that's not quite my choice now is it." She answered quick to defend.

She doesn't know how else to follow. Her mind roars with fury, along with a loudness that echoes. 

"If you want to talk specifics, I if in fact know you wanna kill me Granger." His statement caused her brows to join closer, as he waits in silence for her response. 

He spoke it with no trail of hesitance.

"Maybe you don't want to as bad as you used to, yet you don't hate the idea." He spoke raising his brow.

"In fact, you like it." He speaks, scanning her face.

Perhaps when she saw him on that battle field, and standing over those he killed, it could in fact have been a passing thought.

"You don't know that." She spoke in immediance. After all he was in charge of her as long as she was in that manor. She didn't want to get on his bad side, yet something told her they were already at that point. The both of them.

They were far past containing the thoughts they had for the other.

"Hell, I don't even have to look in your brain to pick it out, it's simply in that look of yours." He spoke smartly, as she watches him unravel her to shreds.

He looks over every inch of her face.

"Am I wrong?" He questioned, yet she's thriving for an answer. 

"Even if I did, can you really blame me?" She spoke in force.

There's a deadly pause. A long agonizing stance. It's hard to break.

"I suppose I have my answer then." He spoke, gaze straight.

She stays quiet.

"You wouldn't know how to go about it any how." He spoke, taunting.

Her eyes pierce with offense.

"Says who?" She speaks, in a defending manner.

"You telling me you have a planned out, step by step list?" He spoke quirking his brow in question.

Blade Of War (Dramione)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें