Chapter 19

Maybe she shouldn't have.

Maybe it was too far, perhaps he was right.

She refused to let him relish in that.

She wants to regret it. With every bone In her body, she wants to say she'd take it back with full confidence. She has to convince herself she had her regrets, that she wish it didn't happen, she's almost screaming in her head, but denial is something she doesn't favor.

The sense of his lips on her collarbone linger through the night, as his hand on her waist is something she still feels.

No--Hermione it wasn't right.

But it felt right.

She tore herself from the inside out. Not because she regretted it, but because she didn't.

It wasn't something she's felt before, it wasn't Ron and her holding hands down the hall, not even close.

She hated to admit it, but she's never felt that with Ron, not once, not even for a second. Her and Ron didn't have a thing in common, all the way from their strides, to their mere small talk, the differences were absurd. Ron and her were something that people expected, something that seemed destined in stone. Not something she truly desired.

Malfoy touched her like he wanted her, Ron touched her like he had her.

He touched her with hate, but somehow that was ten times better than with Ron and all his love talk.

She feels his teeth edge into her skin like he couldn't get enough.

She felt like lips of the enemy had carried against her ear, In which it had. It felt inhumane, immoral, everything she went against. Yet there she was touching her skin, in which his lips were wanted. They were so close to the point in which it was wrong. Yet not even for a second did she want to back up.

She didn't side with Malfoy, not even in back in school, not now.

She kept lingering on it, through the night and even when she awoke. She paced her room till her legs hurt.

She could still hear his raspy voice as his wand was against her neck, in which she felt exhilaration run smooth in her veins.

"You'll regret this Granger, remember who's the one touching you." 

She ran her hands through her hair, as his words replayed themselves on a spiral.

Guilty. She was, with everything in her power she tried to clear her mind of it, and say she wouldn't do it again.

She also wasn't a liar.

Her hands traced against his bite marks that were perfectly placed, as she stared at them through the mirror. Just the look alone had rush streaming through her system.

"I hate you Granger, I hate you till the word dries out..."

"Say the word and I'll do it harder..." 

She took a deep breath at the remembrance of his abruptly spoken words.

His words swarmed through her head at an ungodly speed.

He said she was horrid, yet didn't hesitate to touch her skin.

It wasn't usual, it wasn't like her, it was exhilarating, nothing she's felt before. It felt forbidden in every sense.

"Fuck you Granger..." 

He said it will all his might, but something told her he didn't mean every word he said. The way his teeth shuddered into her skin told her otherwise.