Ahoy!

(This may be too soon but I needed to write and post an angst to this Karlnap pirate au made by @/ naps.ping on insta. If you want the fluff ending check it out I highly recommend it! Art above is made by them as well)

"Oh Alex! How does sour dough" sound?" A hand lands on Karl's shoulder as he was doing something. "I'm not Alex but I do like sour dough-" Karl turns around with a huff. "Then don't touch me-" His eyes widen as he was backed up against a wall. "No wonder he fancied you" The person smirks grabbing Karl by the arms. "Who-" Karl falls unconscious as the person starts to carry him away. Alex shows up later looking for Karl. "Karl?" Nick shows up to the place. He didn't see Karl there so he looks at Alex. "Where's Karl?" Alex shrugs not knowing himself.

Karl wakes up on a ship tied to a chair. He looks around seeing images of Nick scratched out. He was scared trying to move but the restraints stopped him from doing so. He scans the room knowing he could try to cut the ropes off. "Don't even try" His eyes dart to the man earlier. He yells at the other to let him go but it was muffled. "Look kitten.. I'm not letting you go till that foul man gets here.." The man approaches Karl tracing the other's jawline. "Maybe we can have fun before he gets here" Karl looks at the other man terrified what he means by fun. The man pulls out a dagger with a sadistic smile.

Nick huffs heading back to his ship. He knows Karl was supposed to be there. He soon bumps into Clay who gives him a paper with a message on it. "I found it in your quarters" Clay says. Nick takes the paper reading each word. "That bastard!" The paper crinkles looking at Clay. "I'm going alone" Nick says tossing the paper to the ground. "Nick don't be an idiot" Clay follows after Nick trying to stop him. Nick turns anger washing over him. "He has my fiance" Clay puts his hands on the other's shoulders. "Nick you'll need help! You go alone and you'll get killed" Nick shrugs his hands off looking away. "Wouldn't Karl like you alive so you live a happily ever after?" Clay asks earning a yeah from Nick. "Then let me and Punz come with you" Nick looks back at Clay with a smirk. "Fine. But I'm killing that captain once and for all"

Karl stares at the man with dull teary eyes. Blood dripping off from his cheek and neck. The man laughs before someone comes in. "Captain he's here" The man sighs looking at Karl. "Tell him I'll be out with Karl.." The someone leaves to go tel Nick about it. The man unties Karl who didn't try to run. Karl's vision was cloudy with dark dots showing up. The man holds Karl by his arm taking him out onto the main part of the ship. "Hello Nick" Karl's head tilts as he looks at Nick. "YOU'RE DEAD" Nick yells getting held back by Punz. "Carful Nick. Don't want me to officially end his life right?" Clay looks at the man with a glare. "Give us Karl" The man smirks now picking Karl up by his hair. "Give me Nick" The three nod their heads and Punz pushes Nick towards the man.

Karl was soon dropped to the floor with Clay getting close and taking him. Then a fight started. Nick attacked the man who dodges. Clay backs up whistling as the rest of the crew come. One of them takes Karl and runs off while the rest fight off the man's crew. Nick finally got the man to fall backwards. His sword against the man's neck. "You will fucking pay for hurting him!" He yells as the man laughs before coughing up blood from getting stabbed. The man's crew stops attacking as they look at their fallen captain. "Nick let's go" Nick spits on the fallen captain and walks away. The captains men boy their heads in respect.

"Is he okay?" Nick asks as the others look at him. They stayed silent not answering Nick. "Guys please.. Is he okay?" Clay looks at Nick from where he sat. "Nick he's.." He pauses as Nick shook his head. "No he can't be dead!" Nick yells as Clay gets up and grabs his shoulders. "I'm sorry dude but he's.." Clay tightens the other's shoulders with a sad look. "He's what?" Nick asks tearing up. "He's okay. We managed to stop the bleeding" Clay wheezes as Nick smack him across the face. "I hate you so much" Nick says walking past him to see Karl.

Karl was asleep when Nick came in. Nick smiles sitting on the chair besides the bed. He wipes away his tears and pouts one hand on the other's cheek. "When you wake up I will marry you.. That's a promise" He caresses the other's cheek. He soon leans down with their heads touching one another.

"I love you so much"