This Day Aria

Dream smirks as he looks out the window. He wore a wedding dress that would amaze everyone who saw it. He looks over to a door that held Eret and 5up in the room. Locked away from view. "This day is going to be perfect!" He looks at himself through the mirror. "The kind of day of which I dreamed since I was small" He looks at each manequin. "Every person will gather around! Say I look lovely in my gown!" He laughs as his eyes glow green as he pulls his mask down. "What they don't know is that I have fooled them all!"

Inside the room, 5up looks at the ground. He hugs his knees as Eret looks at him with a frown. "This day was going to be perfect.. The kind of day of which I dreamed when I was small" 5up looks up at Eret. Tears in his eyes. "But instead of having cake with all my friends to celebrate, my wedding bells they may not ring for me at all" Eret sighs as he tries to figure out a way out of the room.

"I could care less about the dress!" Dream kicks the manequin down. "I won't partake in any cake!" He looks over at the picture of Fundy hanging on the wall. "Vows I'll be lying when I say" He pauses taking the picture. "That through any kind of weather I want us to be together!" He hears the door move making him look at his prisoners. He huffs moving towards the door. "The truth is I don't care for him at all!" He slams the door shut once again making Eret fall backwards. He laughs looking back at Fundy's picture. "For I do not love the groom. In my heart there is no room!" He puts Fundy's picture back up with a smile. "But I still want him to be all mine!"

"Dream. Come on" Dream smiles getting up from his seat. He looks over at the door. "Have fun you two~" He sang before laughing as he leaves the dressing room.

Eret huffs still trying to get the door to open. 5up gets up to help the taller. "We must escape before it's too late" The two finally got the door down. "Find a way to save the day. Hope I'll be lying when I say.." He pauses looking towards Fundy's picture. "I don't fear that I may lose to one who wants to use him" 5up cries heading towards the picture. "Not care for love and cherish him each day!" Eret watches him by the door to leave the bigger room. "For I oh so love the groom. All my thoughts he does consume" They both now leave the room running down the hall. 5up held Fundy's picture holding it close to his heart. "Oh Fundy! I'll be there very soon!"

Dream walks down the aisle holding a bouquet of flowers. "Finally the moment has arrived! For me to be one lucky bride!" He locks eyes with Fundy. He takes off his mask earning gasps from everyone in the room. Fundy smiles at this with his tail swaying side to side fast.

Eret and 5up rush to the entrance where the wedding is taking place. "Oh the wedding we won't make! He'll end up marrying a fake!" 5up starts hitting the guards unconscious do they can get through. Eret was already opening the doors. "Fundy will be-" As soon as they enter, Fundy and Dream share a kiss to seal the marraige.

Dream looks over at 5up with a laugh as he holds Fundy in his arms. "Mine! All mine!" He continues to laugh as everyone watches in silence. "Dream! He isn't yours!" 5up yells lifting up his finger that held an engagement ring on it. Fundy's ears lower at the sudden realization. "Dream you told me 5up got rid of his ring.. You told me he called off the wedding!" Dream rolls his eyes looking at Fundy. "Grow up.. You're my husband by law now. Not 5up's fiancé" 5up huffs charging his way down the aisle.

"5UP DON'T RUIN MY BESTIES WEDDING"