I met God..

Fundy crosses his arms as he looks around. Was this the right choice? His tail sways as he looks at the water in front of him. He shouldn't be up. He should go back or his dad would be pissed. His ears twitches at the sound of the dirt crunching. He turns around before feeling arms wrap around his waist. "Hello Fundy~" He knows that voice too well. "Dream!" Dream puts his chin on the other's head. Fundy's ears lower at this. "Made your decision?" Dream smirks under his mask. "Dream my father won't be okay with this... But I choose to be your king.." Fundy says as he was spun around seeing Dream's face. Not the mask. "Perfect~"

Two months pass, Fundy was pacing around the throne room. Wilbur has lost it threatening to blow up the whole Smp. Dream enters the throne room looking at Fundy. "I took care of it my love" Fundy looks at Dream with a smile. Dream takes out a diamond ring getting on his knee. Fundy was taken back by this. He wasn't expecting a proposal. Like an official one. "Fundy I want to make it official" Dream says looking up at Fundy. Fundy slowly nods his head. "Let's make it official" Dream smiles taking Fundy's hand and slipping the ring on his ring finger.

Three months has passed. Fundy was walking around the smp. Everything was going great for him. He's rich, married to the most powerful person on the server, and rules over the others. Though.. His ears twitch as he hears a distorted voice talk to him. He follows it into a unexplored place in the smp. It looked magical to him. He looks around in awe before looking directly at Dream. "Dream?" Dream turns around only for his mask to have an XD on it. "You're not my husband.." Dream XD laughs getting close to Fundy. "Your husband is a mortal.. I'm a god" He shows off a little light show before a block of bedrock in his hands. Fundy stares in awe.

"Do you like it?" Dream XD makes it fly around Fundy's head. "I do" Fundy's ears twitch turning his head to see Dream. He looks back to see Dream XD gone and a bedrock block in his hands. "Fundy we're going home" Dream grabs Fundy by the arm in a protective manner before the two teleported away.

"Fundy you are to never leave this castle" Fundy looks at Dream shaking his head. "Dream please!" Dream shook his head looking uneasy. "No Fundy. If you leave, I'll lock you up in the prison" Fundy's ears lower as he tears up. Tail tucked between his legs. Dream takes off his mask dropping it to the ground. He pulls Fundy in for a hug. "I'm doing this to protect you.. Dream XD is dangerous" Fundy silently cries as Dream holds him close. Dream frowns slowly petting his lover. "I love you Fundy.." Fundy smiles through his tears. "I love you too Dream..."

A month passes, Fundy was in the castle's garden. He was sat on a bench swing messing with a flower he picked. Punz standing guard by the garden's entrance. He sighs looking to the seat next to him to see Dream XD. About to scream only for the god to cover his mouth. "Shush dear.. Don't want to alarm the guards" Dream XD slowly removes his hand looking at the frightened king. "What are you doing here XD?" Fundy asks quietly to not alarm Punz. Dream XD tilts his head at Fundy. "I'm here for you.." He makes a golden rose with swift hand movement. Fundy stares at it in awe as he takes the golden rose.

Dream rushes over to the garden as fast as he could. He makes it to the entrance seeing Punz. "Move" He orders as Punz moves out of the way. He runs in falling to his knees seeing Fundy was gone. He punches the ground getting back up. He turns around leaving the garden. Punz was silent as the king was on his own agenda. He wants his husband back. He will kill God if he has to.

Fundy and Dream XD were dancing around in the all white place. Fundy's eyes were golden as the golden rose was in his hair. A certain mushroom british boy lays on the ground. Very pale with wide eyes shot open. Blood pouring out of his skull. "Fundy.." The two stop dancing to look over at Dream. "Dream my love! Dream XD is so nice!" Dream sighs as he looks at George's corpse. The first victim to Dream XD. "Dream XD give me back my husband" He looks over at the god who laughs. Fundy was confused tilting his head. "You're not getting him back" Dream XD says as Fundy pulls his hand away from the god. "I wanna be with my husband" Fundy says backing away from Dream XD as the golden rose wilts.

Dream takes his husband glaring at Dream XD. "You have George... You aren't taking Fundy" Fundy looks at George's corpse barely noticing it was there. He was terrified. "I'll get him soon.." Dream and Fundy are now gone from the white room. They show up in the throne room. Fundy hugs Dream tightly. Dream shushes the other. "Dream was I gonna end up like George?" Fundy asks as Dream rubs circles on his back. "Yes... You were" Dream says quietly now letting go of Fundy.

"I won't let him take you again"