Killer Nanny

"Thank you Sam" Phil carries a baby Tommy in his arms who seems to be asleep. "You're welcome Phil. Now a few things about Sam nook" Sam puts down the android. "He's overly protective of kids and will kill if necessary. He's not aloud to leave a child's side. He also needs to be taken care of well" Phil takes the instructions for Sam nook. "If you have any problems with Sam nook just contact me" Sam and Phil share a brief hug. "See you later Phil. I gotta take care if my own kids now" Sam leaves back to his truck. His kids are looking out the window at Phil.

Phil powers on the android. "Sam nook activated. Please state your name and children's names" He smiles looking down at Tommy. "I'm Philza Minecraft. My children are Techno, Wilbur, and Tommy. My lovely wife is Kristen" Sam nook's eyes open as his appearance changes to what a day care worker wears. Raccoon tail and ears are present. "Sam nook. Kristen and I need to leave for work. Take care of my kids. Wilbur and Techno will be back from school at 1 pm" Phil hands Tommy to Sam nook. Sam nook carefully holds Tommy in his arms. "Have a good day at work Philza Minecraft and Kristen Minecraft" Kristen shows up taking a hold of Phil's hand. "Thank you Sam nook. Come on Kristen" The couple leave the house to go to work.

Sam nook closes the door looking down at Tommy. Tommy had woken up from his sleep. He lifts up his arms at Sam nook curiously. "Good afternoon little Tommy. Are you hungry?" Sam nook starts to make his way to the kitchen. He's going to prepare lunch for both Techno and Wilbur. Tommy babbles looking around the house with his arms up. Sam nook takes out an already prepared bottle of Kristen's milk. He gives it to Tommy. Tommy holds the bottle drinking the milk. Sam nook lays Tommy on the table before preparing lunch for both Wilbur and Techno.

It was 1 pm. Techno and Wilbur race inside the house. Laughter from Wilbur fill up the house. Techno rolls his eyes looking around. He spots a stranger holding Tommy. "Who are you? Why are you holding our brother?" Wilbur looks over at the sight. Now the two got protective. "Hello. I'm Sam nook. An android your father wanted to take care of you while his wife and him are gone. Tommy is asleep" Techno and Wilbur look at eachother. "I've prepared you two lunch. It's on the table if you're hungry" The twins, being hungry as they are, race to the table. The footsteps woke up Tommy. Tommy cries loudly with Sam nook shushing him.

"Sorry Tommy" Wilbur says looking over to his younger brother. Techno was quietly eating as he sat at the table. Tommy recognized Wilbur's voice going quiet. Sam nook looks down at Tommy wiping away his tears. "I'll put Tommy in his cradle" He gets up leaving the twins alone. The twins glance at eachother. "Sam nook seems cool" Wilbur eats his sandwich now. "Why couldn't Dad hire an actual nanny?" Techno continues to eat the sandwich. Wilbur looks at him. "Maybe it's because our family isn't normal" Techno sighs looking back at his brother. "I hate when you're right"

Later in the day, Philza and Kristen come back. Sam nook, Tommy, Wilbur, and Techno stood by the door. The door opens with the twins running in to hug their parents. Tommy was awake making grabby hands towards his mother. Sam nook hands Tommy to his mother. "Hey Tommy" Kristen says as she holds her youngest. She walks inside to take care of him. Phil picks up Wilbur with Techno holding his other hand. "We prepared dinner" Sam nook watches Phil walk inside. "Thank you Nook"

When Tommy turned 7, Sam nook was bugging out.

"And Ranboo was helping Tubbo and I with our sand castle. But then-" Tommy cuts himself off as he looks at the guy who ruined his sand castle. Sam nook looks down at Tommy now following his gaze to the bully. "See you need an adult to walk you. You're such a kid" Tommy lets go of Sam nook's hand looking to the ground. "Why so quiet? Cat got your tongue?" The bully approaches them. Sam was processing the situation. "You're such a freak" The bully pushes Tommy to the ground. "Kill mode activated" Without warning, Sam nook brutally murders the bully. Tommy screams as he watches this. They were so close to home that doors flung open. Techno and Wilbur rush out with Phil and Kristen behind them.

Techno and Wilbur get in front of Tommy to calm him down. Sam nook was deactivated by Phil. "I don't want this android near my sons Phil. Either get him fixed or give him back to Sam" Kristen makes her way to her sons. The twins move out of the way as their mother pick up Tommy. "It's okay my little sunshine. Let's go home" Kristen takes her sons into the house.

"Sam my son is traumatized" Phil pinches the bridge of his nose. "I understand.. I'll look into what happened Phil. You should head back home" Sam takes out his tools. Phil gets up leaving the home.

When Phil got home, Tommy was already by the door looking up at him.

"Where's Sam Nook?"