He told me that he loved me at the water fountain

"You hit me!"

"Fundy"

Dream and Fundy stood in front of eachother. Fundy playfully in shock with giggles leaving his mouth. Dream trying not to smile at his lover. "How dare you lay your hand upon me!" Fundy says dramatically before Dream pulls him in for a hug. "Dream! You're breaking Character!" Dream chuckles as he nuzzles Fundy's neck. "I'm sorry beautiful... Just couldn't help myself" He kisses Fundy on the lips. Fundy kisses back as the two move to the couch. The two start to laugh in the kiss happily.

---------------------------------------

"I can't hang out with Sapnap? Dream I don't like him anymore!" Fundy huffs as he moves around so Dream was facing him. He looks into his boyfriend's emerald eyes. He furrows his brows. "Dream.. I want you..." Dream rolls his eyes towards his lover. "Doesn't seem like you do Fundy" Fundy backs away from Dream. "You're the one kissing George behind my back like I wouldn't notice!" Dream was silent as he looks at Fundy. "I-"

"I don't want to hear it Dream.. To think I could trust you" Fundy leaves through the door. Dream was silent as he watches him leave. He hits his own head muttering idiot under his breath.

--------------------------------------

"Fundy!" A car honk can be heard as Fundy was dancing with Dream. Dream was doing his best to make up for the mistake he did. Fundy loved every moment of it. "FUNDY" Another car honk can be heard. Fundy huffs as he pulls away from Dream. Dream still attaches to Fundy. The two now head outside to see Sapnap in the car looking at them. "Took y'all long enough" Sapnap huffs as he now waits for the two. Dream closes his eyes as he follows Fundy to the car. "I don't like that we're going to a party.." Fundy Snickers as he gets in the backseat with Dream. "You won't let me go if you don't go" Dream hums nodding his head.

--------------------------------------------

Dream watches his boyfriend dance with his best friend. He sighs as he looks away to get up. Though he bumps into a familiar face. "Dream! Didn't think I'd see you here" He looks down at the one and only Karl Jacobs. "I only came here with Fundy.. Though it seems he'd rather be with Sapnap" Karl giggles grabbing Dream's hand. "Then come dance with me!" Dream chuckles rubbing the back of his neck. "I can't dance Karl" Karl rolls his eyes at him. "Neither can I!"

The two now head to the dance floor. Dancing without caring if they suck or not. Fundy would look over smiling as he watches Dream dance like an idiot. Sapnap soon grabs Fundy by the chin. Making him look at him. "Fundy focus on me" Fundy soon pulls out of his grasp. "I'm gonna go talk to Dream" He smiles before leaving Sapnap. He stumbles a bit before reaching Karl and Dream. He smiles as he dances like an idiot with them. Sapnap only watches before leaving with his hands clenched into a fist.

------------------------------------

Sapnap cornered Fundy who shrinks upon his presence. "Sap let me go" Fundy just wanted to leave. Sapnap smelled of alcohol. Fundy didn't like it as he pushes Sapnap away. Though his wrists get grabbed and pinned to the wall. "DREAM" He yells as Sapnap leans in to kiss him. Dream shows up pulling Sapnap off of Fundy. He protectively and possessively holds Fundy close. "Sapnap George is on his way to take you home" He says in almost a growl. Fundy hugs Dream as he hides his face in the other's neck. "No just a kiss!" Sapnap says before being grabbed by George. George looked annoyed as he starts to leave with Sapnap.

"Mine" Dream huffs as he holds Fundy close. Fundy giggles as he nuzzles Dream. "Yours"

----------------------------------------

Fundy was asleep as Dream was up. Dream felt like someone was watching them. A ring in his phone startled him as he answers it. "DREAM!! SAPNAP IS IN THE HOSPITAL! I TRIED TO GET HIM HOME BUT WE GOT HIT BY SOMEONE" George sounded like he was in a panic. Dream sat up confused by this. Though George had hung up.

-----------------------------------

"Dream no one is here" Fundy follows Dream with a frown. Dream had been paranoid since Sapnap was killed. "I heard them" Dream was looking through every inch of the house. "Dream please just come lay d-" Fundy's eyes widen as his mouth was covered. Dream turns to see someone short hold his lover hostage. "Dream on the ground now!" Fundy tears up as the two recognized the voice. "5up what are you doing?"

"I'm sick of you all using Fundy like he's some toy. He's more than that.. So you'll die" 5up has been known to be in love with Fundy. Ever since they met, everyone knew about it. Dream slowly gets onto the ground. Fundy was then held down as a gun was aimed at Dream. 5up glares down at him. "Mine" He pulls the trigger killing Dream with one bullet. Fundy starts to shake as he watches his lover die. 5up let's him go with a coo. Fundy rushes to his lover. "Dream!! Dream wake up!" He holds Dream close as he puts their foreheads together.

"Together at last.."