It still hurts :)

(Part two to I'm going Dark :) on my other MCYT Oneshots book)

Two weeks.

Tommy was still being taken care of by Wilbur. Wilbur refused to leave Tommy's side. Older brother instincts. Phil recently showed up due to Tommy's parents going away for a bit. Kristen and him were there to also help take care of Tommy. Tommy was getting better due to this help.

Ring. Ring.

Tommy looks at his phone seeing Tubbo's phone number. He sighs answering the phone. "Hello?" Phil comes into the living room with hot chocolate. "Tommy are you okay? We haven't spoken since two weeks ago" Tommy looks at Phil taking the hot chocolate. "Tubbo.. You-" Phil sits next to him as Tommy breathes in deeply. "You didn't mean it as a joke.." Tommy starts to drink the hot chocolate. "Tommy I'm sorry! I just- I snapped at you.. I didn't mean it"

"Tubbo you wouldn't have said it if you didn't mean it" Tubbo starts talking about something. Tommy wasn't paying attention because he kept spacing out. Phil grabs his attention taking the hot chocolate out of his hands. "Tommy I really am sorry!" Tommy runs his hand through his hair. "Tubbo words hurt! You all know what I say to you is a joke! Yours wasn't even a joke! It was serious!" He breathes in deeply. "Are you actually sorry or are you saying it out of pity?" Phil drinks his hot cocoa like he was watching some girl drama. "Tommy I'm actually sorry!" Tommy sighs taking his hot chocolate and chugging it down. Phil makes sure the other doesn't fucking choke. "I'll see you at my house then eh? If you don't show up at all, you lied to me" 

"T-" Tommy hangs up throwing his phone onto the couch. "That was interesting"

The next day the door was being abused. Wilbur didn't want Tommy waking up so he opens the door. Tubbo stood there with a suitcase. "Oh hi Wilbur!" Wilbur looks down at Tubbo with a yawn. "What are you doing here Tubbo?" Tubbo walks inside when he was let in. "Tommy told me to" Wilbur closes the door confused. "Doesn't Tommy-" Speak of the devil and he shall appear. Tommy was standing in the hallway rubbing his eyes. "Tubbo?" Tubbo looks at Tommy with a big grin. "Hello big man" Tommy shook his head at this. "I-..." He pauses, "I wasn't expecting you to actually come" Tubbo approaches the other slowly. "I wouldn't want my best friend to think I'm lying would I?" Tommy tears up just shaking his head again. Tubbo slowly hugs Tommy. Tommy immediately hugs the other back. "You fucking jerk!"

The music was playing. Chat swarming in like an army. "Chat! I've got a surprise for you!" Tommy says as Wilbur walks in quietly. Wilbur leans against the door smiling. Chat going wild. "No the surprise isn't Wilby!" Tommy immediately changing the subject. "The surprise is someone we all know and love" He says making a drum roll before Tubbo came on camera. "It's Tubbo!" Tubbo laughs waving to the chat. "Hello Twitch.tv/TommyInnit chat" Tommy looks at Tubbo shaking his head. "What?" Tubbo asks as Tommy laughs. "Oh I know you guys are worried about me but I'm doing better!" Tommy says as Tubbo chimes in. "He smoked a lot of marijuana" The two laugh at this with Wilbur chuckling in the back.

The rest of the stream was just them messing around. Then they played minecraft before ending stream. They raided Ranboo who went live. Tommy yawns as he was very tired. Tubbo looks at the other. "Tubbo let's go. Let Tommy get more sleep" Tommy gets up from his chair automatically getting in bed. "Okay" Tubbo says following Wilbur out of the room. Tommy shuts his eyes as he sleeps.

"So Tommy starved himself?" Wilbur nods his head as he drank whatever was in his mug. "Barely any sleep and no food. I had to force him. He slowly is starting to get more sleep and food by himself" Tubbo frowns leaning into the couch. "It's all my fault.." Phil and Kristen walk into the room. "Tubbo don't beat yourself up because of it. None of us would've known he'd do this" Wilbur says as Phil and Kristen sit down. "Considering he likes to keep his feelings to himself" Phil adds on. Kristen leans her body against Phil. Tubbo grabs the remote and turns on the tv. They all start watching a movie while Tommy slept.

Hour later, Tommy wakes up from his slumber. He exits his room as he heads down the stairs. He walks to the kitchen looking for something to snack on. He finds biscuits taking them out. He heads to the living room sitting between Tubbo and Wilbur. He just starts snacking on the biscuits. Tubbo took his eyes off the movie to look at Tommy. "Hi Tommy!" He says quietly. Tommy looks at him with a yawn. "Hi Tubbo.." Tubbo giggles quietly as Tommy put his attention back on the movie. Tubbo leans his head on Tommy's shoulder as they watched.

(Not a fucking ship)

The next day, Tommy was eating toast when Tubbo enters the kitchen. "Morning Tommy!" Tubbo starts making himself toast. Tommy was sitting on the counter. "Morning" The two start talking like they'd normally do. Wilbur enters the kitchen looking at Tubbo and Tommy. "Seems like you two are getting along" Tommy looks at Wilbur and laughs. "What's with your outfit?" Wilbur looks down at what he was wearing. He looks at Tommy confused. "You look like you came out of a tumblr post" Tubbo says with Tommy nodding his head. Wilbur rolls his eyes as he opens the fridge for something to drink. Tommy gets off the counter stretching his body.

Everything is okay.