Meeting Michael

Tubbo opens the hatch leading the blonde into Micheal's room. "This is Michael Tommy!" Tommy looks at Micheal scrunching up his nose. "Little weird ain't he?" Tubbo smacks his shoulder only earning a scream from Tommy. Tommy raises his hands in defense. Tubbo immediately apologise to the other. "I'm sorry! I forgot!" Tommy lowers his hands crossing his arms. "Whatever.." Michael looks up at Tommy staring at the new person. Tubbo laughs before noticing something. "Hey Tommy... I have to go! Take care of Michael while I'm gone!" Tommy looks at Tubbo who immediately left. "TUBBO"

Micheal tugs at his sleeve. Tommy looks down at Micheal. "Well let's go outside Mike" Micheal immediately shook his head before signing to Tommy. Tommy understood what the kid was signing. "What your parents don't know won't kill them! Come on! Don't be a big pussy!" Micheal thinks before doing grabby hands at Tommy. Tommy picks the small pig up. "Now that's more like it!" He starts climbing down the ladder. He then makes his way to the door before leaving.

Tommy and Micheal walk around the smp. Sam Nook occasionally following them just to make sure they were safe. Puffy doing the same occasionally chatting with Tommy. Tommy stood by the portal looking down at Michael. Micheal was holding his hand. "You wanna go in?" Micheal nods his head. Tommy shrugs leading him inside the portal. Immediately he was greeted by a familiar pig. "Oh fuck.." Techno looks down at them with a grunt. "Tommy-" Tommy immediately picks up Micheal running through the portal. He didn't know what Techno would do. He is protecting Micheal. Micheal smiles waving at Techno who was behind him.

Soon enough, Philza drops infront of him. Tommy holds Micheal close to himself. He was panicking. He doesn't like being trapped. The last time he was that monster- He shook his head trying to steady his breathing. "L-Leave me alone!" The two look at each other then at Tommy and Micheal. Tommy looks like he might past pout. He was shaking very badly. Micheal was hugging Tommy close as he noticed the other one freaking out. "Tommy we're not gonna hurt you" Phil says calmly. Tommy shook his head. He can't trust anyone. They just treat him like a walking corpse. "Look Tommy where is Micheal's parents?" Phil asks Tommy who looks at him in a panicked state. "T-Tubbo left.. He put me i-in charge"

Techno sighs punching the bridge if his nose. "Tommy why is he outside?" Phil asks getting progressively closer to Tommy. "I-I thought it'd be nice for him to roam the outside world.." Tommy eyes darted to Techno's weapon. "PUT THAT AWAY TECHNO" He yells backing into a tree. It hurt so he screams panicking more. God why did Tubbo put- Micheal lets out a quiet grunt to Tommy. Tommy's eyes looks at Micheal. "S-Sorry.." Phil and Techno both look at Tommy. "What did he do to you?" Tommy puts down Micheal who was trying to get him to sit down. "I don't want to talk about it.. I'm just tired.. I can't sleep though.. Who knows if I'll wake up again" Micheal looks at Phil and Techno for help. He grunts to which Techno grunts back. "Tommy when was the last time you slept?" Tommy thinks for a bit as he now leans on the tree. "Since I died.."

"Alright nerd. As much as I dislike you, you're getting sleep" Techno picks up Tommy bridal style. Tommy freaks out trying to push Techno away. "Go to sleep!" Micheal laughs as he watches the two. Phil smiles at this gesturing for Techno to follow him. "We should take Micheal back to Snowchester" Tommy was slowly stopping as he slowly closed his eyes. The warmth was enough to make him fall asleep. "Finally.. Thought I would need to lunch him" Phil laughs holding Micheal's hand. "I thought the same" Micheal grunts nodding his head.

Tubbo arrives back to his house. He hears chatter up where Micheal is. Protective father instincts kick in. He hurries up only to see Tommy sleeping in Techno's arms, Micheal showing off the family portraits, Phil just watching in silence, and Ranboo following after Micheal. "Wait why are they here?" He asks Ranboo who looks at him. "Oh they came to put Tommy to sleep!" Ranboo answers as he picks up Micheal to boop the zombie pigmen's nose. Techno grunts in response to this. His eyes closed but he wasn't asleep. "So Techno didn't come to..." Philza shook his head to answer Tubbo. "We heard he hasn't been sleeping so we came to put him to rest"

Micheal looks at Tubbo with a smile. Tubbo smiles looking at his son. He gets close to Ranboo before taking Micheal away from him. "Did you like Tommy?" He asks only earning a nod from Micheal. To the talking, Tommy wakes up slowly. Techno noticing the movement opens his eyes. "Hey! Go back to sleep or I'll punch you" Tommy's eyes widen sitting up and immediately backing away from Techno. "NO DONT FUCKING PUNCH ME" He raises his hands as he bumps into Tubbo's leg. "NOT AGAIN DREAM PLEASE" Ranboo squats putting a gentle hand on Tommy's shoulder. "Tommy that's Techno.. Dream is still in prison" Tommy looks at Ranboo lowering his hands. He stays quiet as he gets up and leaves the room. "Don't threaten to hurt him again!" Ranboo says in a threatening tone. Silence fills the room.

Days later, Tommy was babysitting Micheal again. They were in a flower field. Micheal picks up a white and red flower crown he made and hands it to Tommy. Tommy smiles putting it on. "I look cool don't I" Micheal nods his head putting a flower crown on his own head."You craft really good Micheal.. I'll teach you how to make drugs soon. Just don't tell Tubbo" Tommy says with a yawn. Micheal signs making sure Tommy was looking. "I know I yawned.. Doesn't mean I'm tired Micheal" Tommy sighs laying in the grass. Micheal grunts at Tommy covering the other's eyes.

"I'm not tired!"