Only we know

"I need to see Eret"

Tubbo and Ranboo follow Tommy who was hugging himself. Thoughts racing as he heads to the museum. "Why do you need to see Eret?" Tommy looks at Tubbo before looking forward. "He has a better replica of the final control room.. I also need to talk to him privately.." Tubbo and Ranboo share a look. "Alright big man"

They arrive at the museum. Eret was there working on the museum's basement. "Eret!" Tommy yells gaining the attention of the king. "Oh hello Tommy! Are you here to use the final control room?" Eret smiles towards Tommy then waves towards Ranboo and Tubbo. "Yeah that and I need to talk to you before I go into that damn room" Eret raises as brow as he runs his hand through his hair. "What about?" Tommy grabs Eret's arm and drags him away from Ranboo and Tubbo. Eret just follows quietly not questioning it.

"Eret we both know it was me who pressed that button" Tommy says letting go of Eret and crossing his arms. Eret chuckles nodding his head. "Yeah.. But why are we talking about it now?" Tommy frowns looking at the ground. "Eret I'm sorry for everything.. You did technically betray us but I pressed that button" Eret smiles putting his hand onto Tommy's shoulder. "Don't stress about it Tommy. Now you should hurry before I close the museum on you" He jokes making Tommy laugh. "Okay whatever bitch"

Tommy steps into the final control room. Ranboo blocks it up from the outside trapping Tommy in the small room. Tommy looks around the room. It replays in his head as he looks at the button. He hovers his hand over it and presses it. He shuts his eyes breathing in deeply. He opens them and starts looking through the chests. He stops at Wilbur's chest taking out the book. He reads it with a small smile.

I'm sorry - Eret

Tommy sighs turning around facing the blocked up entrance. "I'm ready to come out" The wall starts to get demolished. He's greeted by Tubbo smiling, Ranboo being the awkward half enderman he is, and Eret behind them smiling as well.

"Let's head to the prison we made"

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

(A/N Sorry it's short. Just a thing I thought of because Technically Tommy did press the button. Anyways I'm making a dnf oneshot next. This will be the only dnf oneshot you'll get. Unless I say otherwise. Dnf isn't my favorite ship but I had an idea and dnf fit it. So should dnf be in an amusement park or at a aquarium? Please comment which one. Thank y'all ilysm byyye!)