I love you Fundy

It's been a month since the wedding.

They went back to their lives never speaking to eachother. Tommy is still exiled or that's what he thought.

"WHERE'S THE AXE FUNDY?" FUNDY was cornered as he starts crying from the pressure. "I-I don't know! Please just leave me alone!" Tommy held a sword up to his throat. Techno not knowing whether he should intervene. "Fine but tell me what you fucking know now!" Fundy lifts his arms up to protect himself. "I-I-" He was stuttering as he's trying to give Tommy some kind of information. "Answer me!" Ranboo stood next to Techno writing this down in his book. "There'll be a festival! There!" Tommy scoffs backing away. "Come on Tommy.. Let's go back home" Techno says leading the way. Tommy follows after him with Ranboo following as well.

Later that same day, Fundy laid on his bed in a ball. He cries as his tail wraps around him. His ears twitch as he hears footsteps enter his home. "Quackity I don't want to talk.." He sits up wiping away his tears to only to see Dream. He was standing in front of him. His head tilted with his signature mask covering his emotions. "This day can't get any worse.." Fundy crosses his arms as he looks at his husband. "Hello dear.." Dream steps forward only for Fundy to growl at him. "Don't call me that.. You fucking cheated on me!" Fundy yells glaring at the blob. He hugs his knees to his chest. "On our wedding day.." He tears up looking at the ground.

"Fundy I didn't kiss back.. I was caught off guard" Dream slowly gets closer to his husband. Fundy shook his head. Dream gently cups Fundy's face wiping away his tears. "I want to redo our wedding" Fundy looks up at Dream with a frown. Dream removes his mask in front of Fundy. "Dream.. Taking off your mask isn't going to convince me.. I already have Eret get the divorce pa-" Fundy's eyes widen as Dream kisses him. Dream places the mask on whatever surface nearby. Fundy's heart starts racing as his mind was trying to process this. Dream pulls away though Fundy pulls him back in for another.

The two pull away with Dream letting out a chuckle. "You know how to pull me back.." Fundy quietly says as they press their foreheads together lovingly. "Fundy why were you crying?" Dream felt Fundy tense up at the question. "Fundy?" Fundy looks at Dream. "Tommy attacked me earlier today.. He wanted Techno's items and information for tommorow" Dream moves away from Fundy. "I'll lock him up.." Fundy shook his head as he looks at Dream. Dream smirks putting his hand out for Fundy. "Join me my love" Fundy looks at Dream's hand. "For what?" Dream tilts his head at Fundy. "To get your revenge" Fundy takes Dream's hand being pulled close. His eyes stare out his open window as Dream throws a pearl.

Fundy has his hands pressed against Dream's chest. Dream smiles as he looks at Fundy. Fundy looks up with a smile as well. Then Quackity rushes into the room. "Fundy!" Dream and Fundy teleported where the pearl landed. Quackity huffs heading out to go tell Tubbo.

Tommy was setting up for tommorow. He was told he can just watch the chaos enfold. Techno had left to go get more withers. Phil was there watching over Tommy. The crows cawing at Phil. "Toms it's time to go back inside" Tommy looks at Phil shaking his head. "I have to make Techno proud!" Phil gets up to get Tommy. Sudden particles get into view as Fundy and Dream show up. Tommy looks at them as he gets up from his spot. "Tommy come to me now!" Phil yells taking out his sword. Fundy looks at Phil with a frown. "Grandpa?" Dream let's go of Fundy cracking his neck and knuckles. "Tommy.. Unless you want to lose your disc I'd advise you to come to me"

"Fundy you can't visit Dream" Sam says standing guard at the front of the prison. "Sam he's my husband! I deserve to see him!" Fundy stood his ground as he looks at Sam. Sam sighs leading the way into the prison. "Fine!" Fundy follows with his tail tucked between his legs.

"Just follow it and it'll take you to him" Fundy nods his head following the moving path as it takes him to Dream. Dream didn't have his mask on. Fundy frowns seeing his face all bruised up and cuts on him. He arrives waiting for everything to be set. He immediately hugs Dream kissing all his bruises and cuts. Dream chuckles cuping Fundy's face. "Dream go to this wall" Fundy takes his lover's hands making him face the wall near the water. Dream was confused but did what Fundy ordered him to. A loud explosion could be heard as the cell opens up. "Hurry Dream" They hold hands as they rush out of the prison.

"Fundy how did You-" Fundy cuts him off kissing him on the lips. His tears falling down his cheeks happily. He pulls away looking at Dream. "I am a genius after all" Dream cups Fundy's face with a smile. "Come on then.. Let's go far from here" The two hold hands as they run away from the prison. They get on a boat when they reached Snowchester. Though their luck as bad as Tommy spotted them. "YOU FUCKING GREEN BASTARD" Dream smirks looking at Tommy with a certain look. Tommy immediately backs up a bit shaken by this. Memories of exile flood through his brain. The conflict of friend or foe was back. Fundy rows the paddles as fast as he can. Sam runs up to the place with a scoff. He looks at Tommy angrily. "Why did you let him get away?!"

Tommy flinches at the yell looking at the ground. "I'm sorry Sam.. It won't happen again! Here I'll give you my armor" He started taking off the armor. Sam stops him shaking his head. "Just go home Tommy" Tommy turns around walking away.

Fundy and Dream made it to a far away place. Fundy giggles as Dream kisses all over his face. "You're amazing Fundy.." Dream pulls away to admire Fundy's face. Fundy leans his face into Dream's hand. His ears perked up to hear the different noises. His tail moving fast. "Want a second wedding my little fox?" Dream asks as he moves to intertwine their hands. Fundy nods his head with a big smile as he looks at Dream.

"No one will stop us"