I'll love you for infinity

(A/N this is only because of a Fundywastaken angst shot I read so lovely buckle up)

Fundy sits by the fountain looking at the mortal. "Dream for the last time, I don't accept money at my shrines" He takes the money handing it back to Dream. Dream sighs taking the money back. "What shall I give you my god? I'll give you anything your heart desires" Fundy giggles shaking his head. "Oh Dreamy..." He looks at the water with a sigh. "Just bring me flowers"

So the next day, Dream brought Fundy flowers. Fundy seems astonished by this as he takes the flowers. "They're so beautiful" Dream nods his head with a smile. His god loves the flowers. Fundy smells them with a smile. "Thank you for the flowers Dreamy.." Dream smiles looking up at his god. "Anything for you my god.."

Years past, Fundy hasn't seen his loyal disciple. He sits by the fountain depressed that he lost him. A god visits him at the fountain. "George.." Fundy greets the other as he messes with the flowers in hand. "Has Dream been visiting you?" George asks moving to sit on Fundy's lap. "No he hasn't.. Though fresh flowers lay here everyday for me.. I know it's his doing" Fundy sighs looking at George. "Why bother to care about Dream when you have me?" George cups Fundy's face.

"You're always busy George. Excuse me if I want more attention" On the steps was the disciple. Dream stares at the two gods. His heart shatters as the two share a kiss. His god is already taken. "I'm sorry I don't give you attention Fundy.. My cute little fox deserves more" Fundy giggles at this. "I most certainly do George" The two share another kiss.

"My god!" The two looks at Dream staying in their position. "My fox.. Would you like to know what Dream has done recently?" Fundy looks at George tilting his head. George wraps his arms around Fundy's neck. "He was trying to court me" Dream scoffs at this news. Fundy looks at Dream upset. "My god he tells lies! You are my only god! I bare gifts of chocolate and flowers" Dream held up said chocolates to his god. George smirks as he looks down at Dream. Fundy cries hiding his face against George's shoulder. "How dare you make him cry" George smacks away the gifts. "You started it with your lies!"

"Enough Dream!" Fundy wipes his tears as he moves George. He gets up walking towards Dream. Dream stood taller than him. So Fundy makes himself taller than Dream. Dream loves this about Fundy. "You are hereby banned from my shrines" Fundy looks down at Dream. Dream's eyes widen as he's immediately on his knees. His body lowers with his face facing the ground. "My god please!" George gets up walking behind Fundy. He wraps his arms around his waist. Fundy seemed to get flustered by this

"Dream I'm sorry... But you insulted my husband" Dream looks up at Fundy. Fundy's heart breaks seeing the sight. George senses this as he whispers into Fundy's ear making it twitch. "But he's the most loyal disciple I've ever had George.. I can't afford to lose him" Fundy moves away from George helping Dream up. "You're too kind my god" Dream can't lose Fundy. George huffs poofing into a cloud of smoke. Fundy frowns as George disappeared. He shrinks to be his actual human height. Dream cups his face. "Don't worry my god. I won't leave you" Fundy shook his head poofing away.

The next day, Dream visits trying to make up for when he didn't. The two gods were there again. "My little fox.. Please.." Fundy giggles playfully as he turns to wrap his arms around George's neck. "You're taking me to the garden later right?" George smiles nodding his head. "My god?" Fundy looks at Dream. George growls as the clouds start to get cloudy and dark. "Dream leave" His voice was laced with venom. Fundy looks at George shaking his head. "George please" He kisses his forehead. George calms down with the clouds going away.

"Dream I banned you.." Fundy was calm when he spoke to Dream. George was just glaring at the mortal as he held his lover. "My god I love you" Fundy's eyes widen as mushrooms sprout rapidly around the shrine. The clouds come back as George stood up. "George pl-" George approaches Dream who trembles in his spot. "You dare confess your feelings to my husband mortal? You're asking for s death wish" Dream notices mushrooms start to grow on him. He panics pulling them off. "I-I'm sorry.. But I've loved him for a long time. My god is the only god for me"

Fundy felt his heart melt as he gets up. "George leave him be.. He's my disciple" George looks at Fundy with a shocked expression. "Are you really choosing him over me?" Fundy shook his head reaching out to George. George smacks his hand away. Though Fundy's cry breaks him. Him and Dream. "George I married you! You're all I want!" Fundy hugs himself as he cries. George pulls Fundy to himself. "Fundy I'm sorry.." Dream had enough of George's behavior. "You apologise yet you keep mistreating my god?"

"Dream.." Dream stands tall as he looks at them. "No I will not stand for this my god" George looks at Dream with a disgusted look. "He's right my little fox" He sighs looking at Fundy. Fundy looks back at him with wide eyes. "I've been mistreating you and I would like to apologise" George cups Fundy's face. "George I forgive you... I love you my mushroom" Fundy smiles leaning into George's touch. "I love you too my fox"

"Dream I don't love you.. I'm sorry" Fundy looks at the mortal. The mortal sighs nodding his head understanding. "My god...

I'll love you for infinity.."