Red eyes

(requested by v but instead of the egg controlling Tommy- Tommy is the egg)

"What the fuck are you doing Bad? Let go of me!" Tommy struggles to get out of Bad's irony grip

"What the fuck are you doing Bad? Let go of me!" Tommy struggles to get out of Bad's irony grip. He was hitting his arm and shouting at the top of his lungs for help.

Nobody came...

"Tommy stop struggling. The egg begs you to come. You're their prodigy" Bad smiles literally dragging the child down the stairs. "I thought the egg wanted to kill me?" Tommy was still trying to get away from Bad. If anything, Tommy is neutral about the egg. He'll only care if it hurts the people he cares about. Bad stops infront of the egg. The egg starts whispering in his head. Tommy didn't hear anything though the little whispers the egg was trying to do was being overpowered by Wilbur, Techno, and Dream's voice replaying words in his head. Bad nods his head opening the egg. Tommy was let go so he started to make a run for it. Though a vine wraps around his leg pulling him to the ground.

"Bad I don't want to become the egg! Let me go! I must kill Dream!" Bad walks over to Tommy lifting him off the ground effortlessly. "Fucking dickhead listen to me!" Tommy was hitting Bad and moving around. He didn't want to be in the egg. He didn't want to become the egg. Bad just shoves Tommy inside the egg. The egg closes itself up before Tommy could leave. "Bad let me out please! I'm claustrophobic!" Tommy starts trying to open the egg. He hits the inside of the egg. The eggs internal vines start wrapping around him.

Tommy tears up feeling the walls were closing in on him. "B-Bad please" He was starting to breathe fast as he covers his ears. Light ringing in them. He falls to the ground curling up into a ball. Tears running down his cheeks. "I'll be back in a week Tommy" Tommy freaks out getting up again. He hits the wall of the egg. "BAD DONT YOU FUCKING LEAVE ME IN HERE" The egg starts to fill up with a red liquid. Tommy screams for help over and over. Just pounding his fist in the inside of the egg. "SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME"

A week goes by, Tubbo and Ranboo were frantically looking for Tommy. "Tubbo we haven't checked the egg room" Tubbo looks up at Ranboo smacking his arm. "Bad will kill us if we go in there!" Ranboo rubs his arm with a sigh. "He's not anywhere else. Even Sam said he wasn't in the prison" Tubbo sighs starting to move forward. "Fine.. But it we die I'm haunting you for life" Ranboo laughs nodding his head to show he understands.

Inside the egg room, Tubbo stares at the body unconscious where the egg used to be. "Surely not.." Ranboo reaches grabbing Tubbo's hand. "It's Tommy!" The two head towards Tommy's unconscious body. Red goo covers his whole body. Tubbo pokes Tommy with a stick. Eyes shot open staring at Tubbo. Ranboo being the protective platonic husband he is gets infront of Tubbo. "Tommy?" Tommy sits up as his eyes were red and vines all over his body. "Tubbo! I'm the egg" His voice was very echoey. Tubbo shook his head at this news. "I'm so happy!" Ranboo takes out his weapon looking at Tommy. Tommy looks at it then backs up.

"Get away from him Ranboo" Bad stood behind them. Tommy moves to hug Bad only for Tubbo to grab him. "Ranboo get us out of here" Tubbo takes out his axe aiming it at Bad. Bad growls as Ranboo takes Tommy and Tubbo then tridents out of the room. Bad scoffs going to contact the egg boys.

Tommy sat tied up in Tubbo's basement. Mainly so he won't leave. He hears crows nearby as they fall into the basement. Then Philza shows up looking at Tommy. "What happened?" The murder surrounding Phil gawking things and some even holding trinkets for Phil in their mouth. "Phil aren't you proud? I made myself something better!" Tommy smiles looking at Phil. Phil shook his head whistling as the birds fly towards Tommy. Tommy shuts his eyes as the birds inspect him. He opens them when the birds move away. "So you're just.. a egg" Phil sighs as the pig comes down as well.

"I'm a young boy Phil! Just I'm now the egg" Techno looks at Tommy lifting his axe. "Techno did you bring what I asked?" Phil turns to his best friend and ally. Tommy was confused and scared. Techno takes out bottles filled with water that was boiled over blue fire. The ultimate holy water. "Are you sure this will work?" Phil nods his head looking at Tommy. Techno moves closer to Tommy who was trying to back away. "I'm sorry Toms.. It has to be done" Philza says signalling that Techno can be aggressive. Techno forcefully grabs Tommy's face.

Tommy squeals trying to remove Techno's hand. "And you say I'm a pig" Techno then forcibly makes Tommy drink the holy water. He screams as Techno back away from him. The vines soon covering his body like a caccoon. Soon, Bad and Ant hop down ready to take Tommy back to the egg room. Philza and Techno fight them off.

Inside said caccoon, Tommy was internally battling the egg. "Leave! I don't want you here!" He yells as the egg starts whispering words in his head. He covers his ears shaking his head. "I don't want your empty promises!" He was forcibly sat down as the egg shows him the promise. He kept trying to avoid looking at it. The egg now forcing him to watch. "Go away!" The egg started screeching as the holy water was taking affect. Tommy was struggling to get back up as the egg was slowly getting harmed. "I need to take back control!" He yells only for a huge force to keep him down.

"Leave the egg alone!" Bad defends himself from Techno's swing. "He's not the egg!" Philza got Ant on the ground with no weapons. The vines surrounding Tommy soon we're dissolved into nothing. Tommy stood up as he looks at the scene.

"I want them dead!"