Jealousy~

(It took a while but I hope you enjoy it ^ KiRAreadz)

The room felt very crowded. Though it was very comfortable. As five guys were hanging out with eachother. One painting the other's nails. One chatting about something else. One being extremely clingy to the other one.

"Karl why don't you paint my nails next?" Karl lifts his head up to look at his friend. "Will I get to paint them something not black?" His friend chuckles at this. "Si. I don't see why not Karlos" His other friend huffs. "Sapnap you're only upset because we'll have better nails than you" The other one teases him. Sapnap rolls his eyes at his childhood friend. "Fuck off Dream. I'll look way more hot than you anyways" Dream laughs as he held one of their friends in his arms. "Quackity pick out a color!" Karl smiles happily as he looks over to Dream. He couldn't help but feel a bit of jealousy. He wanted to be in Dream's arms. He wanted to be the one Dream clings to. "Karl stop staring at Dnf and look at me"

Karl looks at Sapnap who gives him a goofy smile. He giggles shaking his head and continues to paint his nails. Sapnap smiles as he watches him. Dream pulls away from their friend George. "George won't cuddle back" He complains though he didn't want George's cuddles. He wants Karl's cuddles. "You always cuddle weirdly Dream. Not my fault you're weird" George rolls his eyes as he crosses his arms.

"Who'd want George's cuddles anyways? Karl gives the best!" Sapnap boasted as he immediately wraps his arms around Karl. Karl giggles as he wraps his arms around Sapnap. "That is true!" Quackity soon joins the group hug. Dream stares at them. Karl looks at Dream gaining eye contact.

The next day, Dream was walking to the amusement park. They all agreed to go despite Karl saying he couldn't go. He arrives seeing Karl and Sapnap kiss. Quackity was eagerly waiting for his kiss. Karl looks and eyes Dream as he kisses Quackity. Dream clenches his fist. Just as George arrived, he gains eye contact with Karl and kisses George.

Karl had enough soon pulling Dream away with him privately. "What the heck was that Dream?" Dream crosses his arms. "Oh don't act like you didn't do it first!" Karl huffs as he gets closer to Dream. "I was only trying to make you jealous! Though you-" Dream scoffs at him. "I was trying to make you jealous as well"

The two stare at eachother. "Why?" Karl asks as he crosses his arms. "You hang out with Quackity and Sapnap too much and well I got jealous.." Dream rubs the back of his neck. Karl giggles looking at Dream. "I only hang out with them because you're up George's butt so much" Dream's eyes widen as he looks at him. "I am not up George's butt so much!" Karl crosses his arms as he raises a brow. "Really? Tell that to the judge" Dream rolls his eyes at him. "And who's the judge?"

"Me! I'm the judge!" Karl smiles as he now drags Dream towards the rides. Dream looks back at the direction Sapnap and them are. "What about our friends?" Karl waves it off. "Oh they'll be fine. Plus your sentence is to hang out with me!" Dream chuckles as he nods his head. "Guess I have to listen to the judge" Karl nods his head as they were now at a rollercoaster.

They finished riding all the rides. They head to a stand to get something to eat. Karl notices the others are there eating so he makes a U turn. Dream was confused as he looks at Karl. "I want cotton candy" Karl looks at Dream as the two go to a candy stand. Dream shrugs as he pats for Karl's cotton candy. "Now come on Karl. I'm hungry and could go for a burger" Karl laughs booping him on the nose. "Dream there is no burgers here" Dream huffs as he heads to the food stand.

Sapnap spots them as he runs up to them. "Dream! Karl! Where the fuck have you two been?" Dream was the first to be hugged. Childhood friend privileges. "We were just enjoying the rides" Karl was next to be hugged. "Without us?" Sapnap crosses his arms as he looks at them. Karl sighs lifting up his and Dream's intertwined hands. Sapnap looks before laughing nervously. "O-Oh sorry.. I'll leave you guys alone" Dream tilts his head as Sapnap immediately leaves. Karl smiles as he looks at Dream. Dream shrugs heading to the counter.

They sat at a table together in silence. Dream was eating his food and Karl was stealing his fries. Dream only chuckles at Karl's behavior letting him have them. "I'm going to count this as our first date Dreamy" Karl hums as he looks at him. Dream blushes as he looks at Karl. "W-We're not even dating Karl" Karl only smiles as he eats a fry.

"We are now"