Watch out

''Watch out!''

Someone yelled out as Cuphead turned to look. And got hit by a frispy right in the face. ''Wops! Sorry Cups!'' M/N said a he gave the cup a nervos smile. Meanwhile Boris and Bendy was a bit away trying to to laught. But failing misabley. Cuphead chuckled before handing the frispy over. ''Hehe, no problem M/N. It's not like this is the first time.'' Cuphead chuckled. ''Hehe.. guess not..'' M/N chuckled nervosly as he took the frispy from Cuphead.

It had been a few days since they talked. It had been good not haveing to worry over the quest for a while. Even tho everyone knew they would have to start up again soon. Mugman was siting down while bruching Jackpot's fur with a brush. Felix, being the dad he is, watched over as Bendy, Boris and M/N played with the frispy.

''I don't understand, why am I the one that always get hit?'' Cuphead said as he walked over to the others. ''Hehehe. If I'm gonna be honest, I think I saw Bendy aim at ya a few times.'' Felix said with a chuckle. ''Of caurse he would...'' Cuphead said as he sat down. this made Mugs to laugh alittle.

''Bendy seems really healthy...'' Mugs said as he looked over to the three-o. ''And to say thos three didn't want us to come along..'' Cuphead said as he gave a little chuckle at the though. Felix begun to think of that they had gone ture toghter so far. And what was to come..

''AAAAAHHHHHH''

The three looked over in panic. But what they saw made them all crack up. Boris was laying on the ground, in tears from laughing. M/N was in the air as he held Bendy by his legs. You could hear screaming but you couldn't hear what they where saying. ''Sould we head over?'' Felix asked as the two brothers agreed.

''What is going on here?'' Felix asked the wolf who was laying on the ground. ''O-Oh.. Nothing b-big, just some teasing!'' Boris said in between laughs. ''Let be down!'' they could hear Bendy yell from above. ''Not before you admit it!'' M/N replaid, grining evily.

''Alright! alright! I look great in a toto!'' Bendy said and his only made Boris laugh more. ''What the...'' Cuphead said, looking as clueless as the other two. ''Don't worry about it'' Boris said as he stood up. Holding his arms out.

They looked at Boris with a questinble look. Until they heared screaming again. As Bendy droped into Boris's arms with an 'of'. ''I am so going to get back ay you for that!'' Bendy yelled up to the still flying angel. It took a moment for Bendy the rest was standing unfront of them. But when he did his face got a little blushed up. ''Oh! hey guys!'' Bendy said still embareced from what he said.

The other's just chuckled at the way he was acting. ''Come on guys. We need to get going.'' Felix said. They agreed, they still had a quest to do after all. So everyone got back to camp and started packing. ''So what way are we going Boris?'' Mugman said as he stood beside the wolf. Boris looked at the map befor pointing in a direcshion. ''It seems we need to go that way'' Boris said as Bendy came over to doble check. ''Yep deffently seems cleaer'' Bendy said as he gave his brother a proud smile.

Boris pufft out his cheast in pride as they started walking. ''So... a toto?'' Cuphead questioned the demon. ''Not. a. word. Cuphead...'' Bendy said with a death glare. The rest of the group tryed not to laugh.

''Watch out!''

M/N yelled as he shot one of his attacks. Felix had just enough time to duck as the attack hit the beast. They had maet a pack of shadow-wolfs in the woods. The creatures are normaly ever peacefull. But males can be very protective of their mates and pups.

''Thanks M/N!'' Yelled as he continued to dugde. ''Is there anyway to stop these guys?!''Cuphead yelled. ''We just got to get away from the eria, the pups must be close by!'' Felix said he tryed to avoid the wolfs. '' And how do we go that!?'' Bendy asked/yelled. ''Leave that to me! You guys just get away as fast as you can!'' M/N yelled from above. '' You heared him!'' Mug said as he beggon to drag Boris away, the rest not far behind.

'' Hey! Over here doggie!'' M/N called the beast and started to fly the other way. The wolf started to chase the Angle as the gang got away.

After a while M/N manage to loss the wolf when he saw the others where safe. So he flyed over to re-gruop with the gang. ''Everyone alright?'' M/N said as he landed close to the others. ''Yeah, just a few skratches here and there. But everything seems fine'' Cuphead replaid. ''We need to be more careful. There could be more danger up ahead.'' Felix said. ''Alrigth, before we continue. Let me check on Boris's wound.'' M/N said.

Everyone agreed and after checking if everything was alright, they headed off. ''So where are we headed to now?'' Mugman asked. ''It seems the map is leading us somewhere in the forest...'' Boris said as he held the map. ''Alrigth everyone, keep close. We don't know if there's any wolfs near by.'' Felix said as he gave everyone e ferm look.

Everyone noded and they headed off into the forest.

''They are comeing closer to finding the machine... I need to find away to stop them...''

''Are you sure about this boss? We already send out the boys...''

''AND LOOK WHERE THAT TOOK US! NO WHERE!''

''...Star wouldn't be happy about this.... Ace..''

''I told you not to use that nickname Dice..''

''I know love but.... how far will this go? So may people are already hurt because of this illness..''

''We just have to keep going...''

''This isn't what he would have wanted...''

''I know...''

Dice walked out of the office after a long silence. Ace sighed, nowing his brother wouldn't aprove of anything he is doing with the casino. ''Why did it have to come to this... why did I have to lose you...?'' Ace asked. Holding the locket M/N had given him before they got seperaited. ''I'll find you M/N... I promiss little brother...'' He said as he opened the locket. 

Showing all three of them. M/N, Ace and Dice, when they where kids. As he held it, a melody started playing. It was the song he used when M/N couldn't sleep at night. Ace started to tear up, as he held the locket close.

It was his song.

His melodie

His theme...