Don't deal with the devil

Sorry for the long wait. I was busy this summer and school started up again a few weeks ago. But it's here now, so I hope you like it.

And if this feels a little rushed or a little wired. It's it may be because I have been writeing this chapter off and on for a while. And I havn't been able to go back and double check that I have my info right.

but anyway, enjoy the show.

-_______________-

''What is takeing them so long?'' Bendy asked. The group had waited for Felix and M/N to get down to the lobi. ''You know how M/N is, always double checking.'' Boris said with a little giggle. Cuphead gave a silent chuckle as he shock his head a little.

They had all dressed up for this event. Bendy was in his striped vest with dress pants. Boris had a nice shirt with a pear of overalls. Cuphead had a shirt, jeans and a leather jacket. While Mugman had white shirt, poffy puffy pants and his scarf as a belt. They finaly got it washed and dryed. ''So sorry you had to wait guys.'' Felix said as him and walked over to the others. ''M/N couldn't disaid what shoes to wear.'' Felix smirked teasingly. A quick 'oh, shush!' Came from the angel. The group chuckled.

Felix was wearing a normal suit, only, he had his jacket open. M/N was the most interesting. M/N was wearing a medieval type dress. With long yet puffy sleeves, skirt twisting and sloveing freely as he spun around a little. A corset tied in the front, not enough for it hurt but enough for his back to back strait. tieing the dress toghter was the belt around M/N waist. With small bags hanging from it.

''wow! M/N! You look great!'' Bendy said extatic as stars shined in his eyes. M/N giggled shyly as a blush ruse to his cheeks. ''Thanks Bendy!'' M/N said as he tryed despretly to calm his blush. ''Are we ready to go then?'' Boris asked to make sure. The pear noded and with that. They where off to the casino.

After they had gotten to the casino and gotten inside. Wich was suprisingly easy. They just had to find Chips. (forgot to mansion.. Everyone in the casino looks like what they do in Casino cups. Well... Now you know..)

''Hello there! Welcome to Inkwell casino! How may I help you?''

M/N turned to the voice. He was met with a young lady with horns. ''Oh! hello there! miss..'' M/N Said nervasly. There was no reason to be nervos, But this place felt a bit.. off, for some reason.

''Alice! Alice angel!'' Alice said as she held out her hand. ''M/N, nice to meet you miss Alice'' M/N said and shock her hand. ''Like wise!'' Alice said with a grinn, this made M/N smile. ''Well, I was wondering if you knew where Chips were. He invited us'' M/N explained. ''oh, Alright, right this way'' Alice said as she took the lead.

Alice lead them to the bar of the casion. ''Don't drink to much...'' M/N said, making sure Bendy was the only one to hear it. Bendy gave a nod in understanding. He didn't want to risk spilling his guts out with so many people around.

''Well lookie here. You actsully came!'' Chips said as he spoted the gang. ''Well, we couldn't say no to an invitasion'' M/N said as he gave Chips a smile. ''I like the dress'' Chips said as he looked at what M/N is wearing. M/N smiled proudly before giving a little spin. ''Thank you, I like to do things outside the box.''

As the evening went on. Chips showed them around the casion. From the bar, to the playing tables, the slots mashins and even introdused them to some of the staff member's. Non of the adults have had any alochol druing their time there. Mostly because Boris was there and they had to stay foucsed. 

Right now M/N was siting down at a table, playing a poker. He had played a couple of rounds. He lost a few rounds but after getting a hang of it. He started to understand the game better and stared wining more rounds.

''Ya seem to be getting kinda good at this..'' M/N looked up and was meet with a purple suit. ''Why thank you. It's easyer to play when your not drunk'' M/N jokeingly. ''He he, guess so.'' The stranger said as he sat down. ''Name's King dice, I work here at the casino.'' King dice said. ''M/N, nice to meet you!'' M/N said has they shock hands.

''I don't think I have seen you around here before.'' King dice said. ''oh! that's because I travle with a group of Friends.'' M/N said as he gave a closed eyed smile. ''Is that so.. where are ya all travleing to'' King dince asked as he looked at the angle. ''I can't really tell you, not like you would believe me anyway...'' M/N mumbled the last part, not knowing Dice could hear him. ''But we are on a mission!'' M/N explained

''Well-'' ''Hey King Dice, we need some help over here'' King dice was introupted. ''Excuse me'' King dice said as he sat up. ''Oh no, it's okay'' M/N said as he gave a kind and understanding smile.

After a few minuets King dice came back. For some reason. ''So, I heared Chips offered you a job here..'' King dice said as they walked over to a more quieter part of the casino. ''Yeah.. I never really though of getting a job.. or setaling down.'' M/N said as he looked down on the floor as they walked. ''I though or job was to work as a guardian angel'' King dice said with a smirk. 

M/N looked at up at King dice in shock. King Dice chuckled ''your not really good at hiding it, ya know.''. ''I... I wasn't trying to hide it... Never was.'' M/N said before giveing a chuckle. ''not sure why it suprised me..''

''You would work wonders here. I saw you cheat in that game'' King dice said. Leading M/N out of the gambleing aria and into a hall only used by employer's. ''I don't like traping people... I see your contracts, their everywhere.'' M/N said with a sturn look, ready to fight if he had to. 

''oh.. just to see someone...'' King dice said darkly. They walked up to a gaient door. King dice pushed M/N in to, what looked like, an office. In the desk stood a single book, shineying with a little glow.

''The illusion of living.......''