Caves and...

''ughhhh...'' M/N groaned as he stedied hemself on a rock close by. ''This is what I gat for takeing a nap.....'' He said as he held his head head in pain. Soucked with water he looked around as he held his head. When he looked as his hand his face went from confused to panic. There was blood on his hand.  He walked over to a puddle and looked at his reflaction, there was blood runing from his head over one of his eyes. ''That explains the headache....'' M/N mumbled as he started to look around for anway out.

''Alright M/N focuse, first we must find away out and get back to.... to...'' M/N trailed of with worry and confusion in his voice. ''Who was I with.... why can't I... UGH!'' M/N groaned as he held his head in pain as the headche worsened. ''A-All right M/N.. D-Don't panic..Whats the last think you remember..?!'' M/N said as panic and  strees started to talk control. ''Let's see... water... yelling... UGH WHY CAN'T I REMEMBER!?!'' M/N argued as he cruled up to the rock with his wings around him.

-*Somewhere else*-

Felix was walking around with Jackpot on his soulder as he called out to the others. ''Cuphead! Mugman! Bori- huh?'' Felix stoped as he felt he kicked something. He looked down and a few feet ahead of him was M/N's compass. ''oh no....'' Felix whispered as he ran up and picked out the compass. He looked at it before looking around a little paniced. ''M/N?! M/N!'' Felix cuped his hands around his mouth when he called out.

''He can't be far away...'' Felix mumbled as he walked around trying to find his friend. ''Moew..!'' Jackpot started to call out as well. ''mhm, thanks little guy.'' Felix chuckled as he peted Jackpot's head with a smile. After looking around for a minute or two, they turned a conor. ''M/N!'' Felix gasped when he spoted the angel's wings. ''hey... hey.. calm down...'' Felix said as kneeled down to the angel as he tryed to move a wing. As he moved the wing he saw the blood runing down the angel's face. ''F-Felix...?'' M/N stuttered as he looked at the cat.

''Yes I'm here... God what happened....?'' Felix said as he looked over the wound. ''You must have hit your head...'' Felix mumbled as he started to clean the blood and bandage M/N's head. ''Where are we? What happened?'' M/N asked as he looked around while folded his wings back. ''I believe you lost this on the way down.'' Felix said as hold the compass out to the angel.

M/N touched the compass as his halo turned into a four edged star before quickly truning back to his halo. He blinked once or twice before his eyes went wide as he held his head again in panic. ''OH MY HEAVEN'S! Why are we here?! We need to find the other's!'' M/N said/yelled as he jumped up and ran, not to far from Felix, to find the other quester's. ''Mew...?'' Jackpot moewed as he tilted his head in confusion. ''hehe! Let's keep this episod to ourself, alright.'' Felix said as he petted the cat's head before heading of to catch up to the angel.

------------

''RAAAAAAOOOORR!!!'' 

''What was that?!'' M/N said in fear as he looked around. ''I'm not sure.. but whatever it is, it is NOT frendly..'' Felix said as he walked around still on high egde. They looked around as the walked but that was until M/N looked up. ''U-Uhm... F-Felix... I found the problem...'' M/N whispered as he paniced while pointing at the GIENT boulderspider in the sealing. Felix Looked up before his eyes widend. Jackpot was clinging on to the other cat's jacket like his life depended on it, wich it kinda did.

''Here, take him!'' Felix said as he handed M/N Jackpot. ''It's okay.. shh..'' M/N whispered to the kitten as he put Jackpot in his bag. As the fight continued M/N noticed somethin. ''Felix! look!'' M/N yelled as he pointed at one of it's claw's. Felix looked at the claw and saw what looked like to be Boris's bag. 

''We can find them later! Right now we need to take care of this!'' Felix yelled as he continued to fight the monster. M/N flu up and started to attack the monster from above. As the monster was about to step on Felix, M/N flu down and swopped Felix off the ground. Flying high so the monster coudn't reach them. As they did Felix shot the finishing blow as the monster screamed and well to the ground. They both landed in the spider, since it was the closes thing and M/N couldn't hold Felix for much longer. 

As M/N landed he places a hand on his hip and the other runing true his bangs. He sighs in relife before looking infront of the monster to find

the rest of the gang.