Let it begin

After that Bendy, Boris and Felix Walked back to the hotel to meet up with the others. On their way in the stumbled upon Betty. ''Heya Bendy-boo, did you get em?'' Betty asked when she saw them walk in. ''Sure did!'' Bendy said as he handed them over. ''Thanks big boy'' Betty said before walking off. ''No prob! Oh mr Felix, while we're here would you like a drink? It's on me.'' Bendy offered as he turned to the cat. ''Oh no need young man'' Felix said while shaking his hand. ''Beside the only thirst I have right know... is the thirst for adventure!'' Feilx said with a determined look in his eyes.

''Gotta admire his anthudiasm!'' Boris said with a smile while Bendy was fan girling. They turned their head when they heared a door open and close. A little down the hall was Mugman and Cuphead, closeing and locking their door. ''Hey guys, we're ready!'' Mugman said as he made sure the door was locked. ''Who's that with ya?'' Cuphead asked with a sigar in his mouth. ''Archeologist, adventurer and write Felix the cat. Pleasure to meet ya!'' Feilx said as he tiped his hat to the two.

''Hey, where's M/N?'' Boris asked when he noticed the missing angel. ''He said he was going to look over the room one last time.'' Cuphead said as he puffed out some smoke. ''He'll be down soon!'' Mugman said with a smile.

The group started talking as they waited for the angel. They didn't have to wait long, as the sound of footsteps was here heading towards them. ''Alright guys, I have what we need and nothing is left behind'' M/N said was he walked towards them, his head down looking some papers. ''We are ready to--'' M/N stoped himself as he looked up and saw Felix. The shock in the angels eyes was soon replaced. As with a wing flap the angel tackled Felix to the ground in a hug.

''FELIX! Oh heavens! It's been so long!'' M/N said with the brightest smile as he sat on Felix's lap, still on the ground. Filex chuckled at the childish angel. ''Well look at you! You gat your wings and helo!'' Felix said in amazment as he patted M/N's wings a little. ''So what are you doing here?'' M/N asked with a smile as he helped his friend back on his feet. ''Well--'' Felix started but was stoped by Bendy.

''We want him on the quest!'' Bendy said as he stood in between the two. The angles eyes shows a little shock before turning into sadness. ''Bendy...'' M/N sighed as he looked from Bendy to Felix and back to Bendy. ''Listen I know what you are going to say, and I understand.'' Bendy said in a almost pleading voice. ''But mr Felix can really help us on the quest. He's been on so many adventures already, he'll know what to do if something gos wrong.'' Bendy said in a fearm voice.

M/N looked at the demon before looking of to the said. Rubing his arms with an unsure look. ''Listen M/N, we know you don't want to other people o get involved. And that your sceard of lossing someone... But with Cup and Mugs powers, me and Bendy have the map, you heal us and mr Felix expiriens. It's the best poseble team!'' Boris said hopeing to help Bendy.

M/N sigh as he neeled down to Bendy's level. ''I told you make with Mickey and the gang. That if there was anything you wanted to do or go, I would let. Are you sure this is what you want?'' M/N said as he placed his hand on the demons sould. Bendy gave him a determined nod. 

M/N stood back up and took out his comepass. He looked down at it before looking up. At that moment a little but of Felix's soul came out. It was a black heart witha tail with a white tip. The soul flu over to the comepass as M/N closed it with a snap.

''Come on! If we hurry we can make it to the mountian in a few hours!'' M/N said with a birth smile. Everyone smiled as they gat their stuff. While the other was busy Boris walked up to Felix. ''Sir, since you will be with us, there's something you may need to know.'' Boris said as he leaned over to Felix's ear.

Boris whispered something to the cat. And as he did, Felix's went from calm to shock. ''He dosn't like talking about it so...'' Boris said as he looked away from Felix with a sad look. ''I understand, I wount bring it up with him. Poor kid...'' Felix said with a sad look as his eyes shined a little.

Over with the other M/N talked to Cups and Mugs. To make sure they where ready for what to come. And that they could still turn back. They both refused with a smile saying the group needed them. Before the went to get their stuff. M/N looked over to the other three. There he saw Bendy give Boris his backpag. After that Felix walked over to Bendy before peting him.

''Alright then! Let's get going.'' Felix said as he walked over and followed Boris. The cup bros not far behind. M/N noticed that Bendy was looking confused and was lacking behind the others. So after picking up his bag he flu closer to Bendy with a smirk.

''AH!'' Bendy yelped as he was picked up in the air. ''Hihihihi!'' M/N giggled as he placed the small demon on his back before flying the way the others walked in. Bendy soon joined in the laugher as the pear flu above the rest.

Mugman giggled when he saw the two. Boris let out a little laugh as he watch his brother act like a child. Cuphead let out a chuckle with a smileing grin. Even tho he didn't wanna say it, it looked like fun. Felix smile at the pear as they did flips in the air.

'You sure did choise someone great M/N' Felix though as he tilted his hat so the sun didn't shine in his eyes.